Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

"So I got pulled over" stories

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 12:16 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Well, I'm 17 and never been pulled over surprisingly because I speed almost everywhere but I think it's because most cops won't bother pulling me over because I'm good friends with a guy that owns a wrecker service and he just kinda tells the cops where to go. crazy how he got out of a ticket just the other day for going 110 in a 45.

But I remember one time when my dad got pulled over for making a left hand turn and turning into the far lane he ended up with a ticket dumb part is everyone in front of him did the same exact thing and almost everyone in my town does that it's one of the big things you got to watch out for when changing lanes.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:25 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

If you're gonna do something that everyone else is doing that is illegal (a.k.a improper turn)... the guy behind you better be doing the same thing... Cops generally go after the guy at the end of the line, I was speeding a bit to get to school (60kph in a 40) with a guy in a mustang right on my bumper, I saw the cherries pull out and he puleld the stang over... we slowed down and pulled into the right lane to let him go, and that's when he pulled up behind the mustang, "SEE YA!"

Old 05-28-2010, 01:15 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

If he was on your bumper you should have slammed on the brakes. I do it all the time regardless of what the person is driving. A Crapstang is just a bonus if I can dent his front lip =]

Btw.. I bought a cutom window decal that says "If you can read this back the f*** up" off vinyldisorder.com. Now that my truck is clean I should go put it on...

Old 05-28-2010, 01:25 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

*If this thread continues to discuss doing things that are against the law, in any fashion, it will be closed down pronto. Fair warning.*

Old 05-28-2010, 01:36 PM
radiokid is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rriddle3
*If this thread continues to discuss doing things that are against the law, in any fashion, it will be closed down pronto. Fair warning.*
Wouldn't that make this thread die? getting tickets involves doing something "illegal", if we got a ticket for doing something good then that is a new topic lol.
---------

so i guess i will say i got pulled over for speeding, however it was legal I was responding to a EMS call with out any lights.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:34 PM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

No I see why he said that.. 2 posts on the first page discuss "extra curricular" activities.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:03 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

#10 of the BlazerForum Rules:

Discussion of illegal acts are a gray area. If you have any reservations about something being proper for this forum, it likely is not. Examples which will not be condoned include illegal file sharing, removal or circumventing of pollution control devices, and street racing. Examples of the 'gray area' aspect of this rule are speeding ticket discussions, modifications to your vehicle that may or may not result in getting a ticket, etc.

Any decision of whether something is 'gray area' is up to the Staff.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:22 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

ive had new trucks for the past 6 years. soon as i get a turd a few weeks later i get pulled over. said i was doing 44 in a 35. i wasnt. the speedo is correct too cause ive used the gps in this truck a few times. luckily i was polite and got off. went around the block to get back on the main road and he was already pulling someone else over

Old 05-28-2010, 11:50 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I have never been pulled over*knock on wood*, but in High school I had a cop come up after I had been parked for a few minutes,
and he comes up and says
"you might wanna slow down and leave a little room between you and the other car"
I respond with
"you wanna talk to me about my driving, then pull me over while i am driving"

The cop drove off.... still don't know why I jumped back at him...