The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Sold my vehicle today.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 08:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OILCOUNTRY
Not sure about yours but with mine if Im at fault the insurance pays the person I hit. If they hit me tho I just use there coverage....given why all cars are legally required to carry collision coverage.

that must only be in Alberta. we don't have to have collision out here in Ontario. but if there's a loan (or any kind of payment) being paid on the vehicle, then the lender insists you have collision. most want to see a copy of your policy, and are even set-up to be notified if coverages change or are cancelled.

we also have "No Fault" insurance here as well Steve. don't let the name fool you, they still fight to lay blame on the other party to jack the rates. and expect your rates to go up-even if you're never at fault in a collision. they deem you to be a "high risk", either due to the area you live/drive, or by simply drawing bad luck while driving.

i actually had a broker say that (word for word) to me once regarding that issue.