The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 12:08 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JTalley
How hard is that? I might be able to, but then again, he goes to the same church as I do, so it would be difficult. It's not like I can just change churches
BULL F**KIN' S**T YOU CAN'T!!

typical attitude of most churches today. and i can make that comment coming from a Baptist raised family. without steering the thread away from JT there, lets just say i've seen the churches hypocrisies up close & personal. even made a brother of mine (whom i was sure would be a minister one day) change his opinion on their views.

if your (supposed) father is still attending the same church, it just goes to show how they (the church) look the other way, when they seem to do nothing regarding his conduct (alleged or otherwise)

brother........you really, really, need to start covering your *** in this matter. start having a creditable witness around @ all times if possible. make sure you take notes of anything that goes down, and if @ all possible, have some form of recording device on you @ all times. and make sure the files are kept in a safe place-that only you & a couple of close & trusted adult friends know about.

i stress the adult part because they will geneerally be taken more seriously than one of your friends.

sorry for blowin' up @ the beginning, alot of personal s**t with the whole Church scene when i was younger.

hope things start looking up for your real soon.

Old 01-11-2011, 07:42 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

Lol, i personally read through it all in detail sometimes more than once sourcing info for ways to get out, As old skool said, Hope it gets better real soon for ya bro

Old 01-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

I have the same feeling about the church stuff, also issues with that from when I was younger, was raised Jehovah witness, those people are so twisted, they dont care about anything but ranks and makin themselves look good.

I know your young, you think you can do much but you CAN, you need to find someone not related to you to stay with, your family sounds a little F'd up if you ask me and just because they are your parents does not mean they are good people or even can ever become such....just a reality you have to accept some times.

This also shows how the "SYSTEM" does not really care about kids, just money.

Old 01-11-2011, 03:32 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bresblazy put that into perspective pretty well. I just think evidence is your best friend. But make sure you make copys of any evidence you have since the people in your town are so crooked.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

I have one file of my uncle shouting at me for about 3 minutes, but it's not much in terms of mental abuse evidence. I'm just not good at having my recorder ready at the right times. I have to pull it out of my pocket because it has so many options, and they'll see me if I pull it out.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:38 PM

Id just leave it on all the time your around them man. That way you won't miss anything and if it goes from quiet to anyone yelling at you for no reason you have it ALL.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Starting Member

need a voice activated one, been there.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

How much are voice activated recorders? I've heard of them.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:27 PM
Starting Member

I think there are cheaper ones....I will google it

They can be anywhere from 20 bucks to 150, just depends...look at walmart, they have them

OR, heres another Idea...fill in a friend who knows whats going on and have them on speed dial, when it starts up speed dial them, one button, you can push it while its in your pocket....either they will hear it all OR it will get recorded on their voicmail and they can forward it to you.

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-11-2011 at 06:30 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:33 PM

Bres that's a great idea! Haha I feel retarted I didn't think of that!

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!