Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Like I said LOL been there, I have all the tricks hahaha

Old 01-11-2011, 06:50 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha well atleast someone does! I just know ward of state for GA since I was there but under completly different circumstances!

Old 01-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Starting Member

The situation ****in sucks, there are so many kids who are held back because they simply couldnt get out of a ****ty situation, doesnt seem fair. I had to fight my way out, if I can do it anyone can and my mother was 10xs worse than this one.

What gets me is they have to have you down at their level, they try to get you to think your good for nothing, I can see it here, the lack of believing he can do anything about the situation, thats what they want you to feel and think...my mom used to try to make me believe I would never be good at anything and I was ugly and worthless...got to a point where I would tell her you need to stop talking because nothing you ever say will make me believe any of it.

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-11-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:06 PM

Yes and so many kids no ones willing to reach out and help. That was my situation in highschool. After my parents passed none of the teachers even attempted to help me so I ended up dropping out and getting my GED. Now I've been thru the army and in school. I came from a bad situiation to soit can be done. Just gotta keep your chin up and keep trying!

Old 01-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

My situation is just wierd. Mom and Dad make it so bad that I feel like crawling into a hole and dying, but then they treat me like a king for about a week. After all this- car chases, police involvement, DHS involvement, etc, Mom is so calm it's not even funny. I bet in a few days she'll be back to yelling and screaming. Right now I don't even wanna know what Dad's planning. He was talking about getting restraining orders so that I can't be near my friend and his family. Even though Mom seems to be nice now, should I keep on going with this fight, or should I try to let it go? I mean, from past experience, it has this pattern- huuuuge drawn out fight, then she is the nicest person on earth, then she gets to be somewhat irritable, then she gets downright nasty, then we go on to the huge drawn out fight, so on and so forth. So based on this, do you think I should stick to my guns this time? It's just that when she treats me nice after a fight I feel guilty for doing anything to get out of here... Perhaps that's what she wants? What do you think I should do at this point?

Old 01-11-2011, 07:59 PM

Well my question is can you handle that for the next 2 years or so? If not get out. If you can and are willing to deal with it that's apon you man. But from the sounds of it you need out!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

You won't believe what just happened. Dad came by, and I asked to go get my stuff from his house. He wouldn't let me. Finally, Mom convinced him to let me go, but he insisted on coming too. I told him there wasn't room in the truck for him and me and all my stuff. Next thing I know, he came running up to me, fists flying. I blocked one and he spun me around. He grabbed my stomach and tried to squeeze me to death, then he lifted me up to his head and slammed me down on the ground. I hit my head real hard on the floor and shouted. He held me so I couldn't move and started hitting me. Mom came out to get him off, and he broke her finger. Literally. I got up and went for the knife drawer. I got two butterknives, and he came at me again. He grabbed for the one and I slashed at him. He backed up. Mom got between us. He acted like he was backing down, and Mom made me put the knives down. I told him to get out of the house. As soon as I said that, he threw her to the floor and charged at me. He shoved me in the next room, grabbed my neck and started to squeeze it. I felt him trying to get a pressure point and moved my head to keep him off it, and then he started to twist. I thought I was gonna die, but I managed to get out of his grasp. Then Mom said she was gonna call the cops. He snatched the phone from her and started trying to call his crooked buddies on the force. The internet was connected, though, so he couldn't get through. At that point, he left.

Now I'm here with a major headache, back pain, and a huge knot on my head. My back was still hurt from the wreck, and now I can barely move.

Last edited by JTalley; 01-11-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Go contact someone above the local cops!!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Starting Member

Oh my ****ing god! If your not going to call the cops give me your freakin address and your dads name and i will.

Im really getting pissed, your parents are ****ing manipulators i know it all too well, my mom tried to choke me one time and pulled a knife on me punched me all kindsa ****, you need to get the **** out of there go to a friends you need the cops to come and take pictures!!!!!!!

You better call the cops, this is bs!!!

CALL THE FING SOCIAL SERVICES AND THE COPS! COME ON!

IF YOU GO TO THE ER THEY WILL HAVE TO REPORT THIS ****ING DO IT!

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-11-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:51 PM

I agree but Bres the cops would go to his dad first. He needs to go federal and go to the state troopers. I guarantee his dad doesn't know those guys at least not all of em. This is bull. Like I said I'm concerned for his safty and hell if I could afford to drive to OK id get him and bring him to GA! I know plenty of places to hide him in the North GA Mountains! But in all seriousness get pictures of the assualt call the law and file assault and battery charges for you and your mom. Get a restraining order and get this f'in physco man out of your life bro!

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!