Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
you cant yearbook yourself!!! Thats cheating!
Ok here's one.

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-fish.jpg  
Old 01-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

ha ha cool! thanks!

Old 01-08-2011, 07:04 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jamieleebeee
hey, i love my truck. i was always known as 'freak' in school because i would always go to school messed up and dressed different from 'the norm', (and the fact that i developed early didnt help either, cuz i had these boulders by the time i was like 11), and i grew up around old, extremely rusted vehicles, and it's like being a kid again :] that, and my older brother had a yellow and white one just like it, and i wanted it SO bad. and he used to take off the back part and have a convertible, and i thought that was the coolest thing ever :} ive wanted one for yeaaars, and i finally have one. that, and this thing goes through snow like it's nothing, and my driveway is a long uphill gravel stretch, and my cavalier slid into the neighbor's fence last winter lol. dont have that problem with the blazer, even with 8 inches of snow :]
and yes, bleached hair does look trashy, i kick myself all the time for bleaching it, but my hair is so porous from dying it so many different colors over the years (pink was my favorite), that blonde is the only color that stays in it. even when i dyed it black, with the permanent dye, mind you, it faded to light brown, and i just looked like a cat puked on my head, so i said **** it and i bleached it.

awwww. well, welcome... look at me I dont even have hair! (its been all kindsa funky too) LOL I have mom issues and dont get along well with women (just a couple), my dad was mr fix it so I grew up knowing theres nothing I can not do, some things I chose not to but nothing I cant LOL....I love my blazer too even though she does not always love me back HA!

Old 01-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Hi Bre!

Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

AWOL for a month and that's all you have to say?

Old 01-08-2011, 10:59 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

One track mind.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:55 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I thought of a funny picture to represent said track of mind... sadly it's inappropriate

Old 01-09-2011, 11:19 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by m3ch
you from the jbo??

i love cavaliers lol, i do like the quad 4's and why the 3400? why not go all out with the 3.8 s/c lol
Thats exactly what I have in mind. Just need both donor cars lol. Kinda wanna get a 4 door with rust for the cavi tho lol. Can you say Sleeper lol

Old 01-09-2011, 11:34 AM
BF Veteran

This is a sleeper.. minus the body kit and everything else... plus rust...
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.ph...4&t=336308&p=1

Old 01-09-2011, 11:41 AM
altoncustomtech will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Outsydr
reading that makes me feel really good 5 kids (ages 13-18) and a 2 y.o. grand daughter all in my house and still not a single gray hair at 36
(the wife on the other hand has LOTS maybe they are from me instead of the kids?)

LOL, I can guarantee any gray hair my wife gets will be caused more by me than the kids easy. Like she tells everyone else, I'm the biggest kid she's got. Also, don't scare me like that!! The thought of having a grandchild in the house BEFORE my daughter is married and moved it makes my blood run cold, LOL.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?