Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

why i hate VW

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Beginning Member
scrmmealuvsong22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default why i hate VW

Besides my blazer i own a 2003 Audi TT Quattro and every damn time something little goes wrong i have to deal with VW Bull****. So if i need something done to my blazer ill fix it my self no problems. Now when i look at my audi its a lil different story so i bring it to a local shop that i trust. The last two times i waited forever because of VW parts center. I broguht it in for a Thermostat which that had went bad they tell me its a VW part so we must get it for a VW dealer ****ING Takes 2 weeks for a 25 dollar thermostat to come for my car wat bull**** is that.. I hate VW.. just had to get it off my chest does anyone else have this problem with these guys

Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: why i hate VW

I direct your attention to the rules of the forum. Calm down a bit prior to posting.

Have you tried a different dealership? If you hate the service so much, I would think that it would only be logical that you would go someplace else for said service or at least let the service manager or customer service line for VW know of your displeasure...

Old 01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Beginning Member

i cant do that i have bit of an anger problem when i talk to idiots lol and there basically the only VW dealer around the Hudson Valley area where i live

and sorry bout the cursing its basically how i talk ill drop f bombs in a normal conversation with n e one lol

Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Starting Member
Blazin1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anger Managment anyone??? J/k I had to wait a week for a 4 dollar washer from Chevy!!!

Old 01-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Attitude has a LOT to do with the service you get anywhere.

Regardless of your usual communication habits, you will abide by the rules of the forum while you are here.

Old 01-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Beginning Member

i dont deal with them my buddy at the shop calls im just tryin to say three weeks for a thermostat is ridicules

Old 01-13-2009, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Thats the awesome part about owning a true imported vehicle.

Parts are made where the cars made. It also kinda goes along with the kind of car youve got. If you pay alot for your vehicle, expect the same for parts and service. You want something different, buy domestic

Old 01-14-2009, 05:58 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: scrmmealuvsong22

Besides my blazer i own a 2003 Audi TT Quattro and every damn time something little goes wrong i have to deal with VW Bull****. So if i need something done to my blazer ill fix it my self no problems. Now when i look at my audi its a lil different story so i bring it to a local shop that i trust. The last two times i waited forever because of VW parts center. I broguht it in for a Thermostat which that had went bad they tell me its a VW part so we must get it for a VW dealer ****ING Takes 2 weeks for a 25 dollar thermostat to come for my car wat bull**** is that.. I hate VW.. just had to get it off my chest does anyone else have this problem with these guys
I know your frustration with vw. I used to owna 00 Jetta 1.8t. Everything electrical went wrong with that car and parts would always take a few days to get. I miss the car, but I don't miss the service. I also agree with wolfpack, this is why I bought my blazer.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:49 AM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point

it takes time to ship stuff