The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Zombies? ZOMBIES! ZoMbIeS?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 07:56 PM
Starting Member
kevlar974 is on a distinguished road

I have the 7.62x39 plan
good for most emergencies and soon to be the new currency

Old 07-19-2011, 09:01 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

i like my .223 =D

and i dont like any of the MRES you can buy from surplus i like the official goverment stamped not for resale..good thing i still know people in and they hook me up all the time.......

Old 07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by christian1984
So, I would try to get in a police station.
ive always figured that would be the last place to go as in you and every other person is thinking the same thing so its gonna be way over crowded and probably have the doors broken down by humans

hell i just figure go to a steel building and call ita day. the slow stupid zombies would be killed off easily but if you get the 28 days later or the remake of dawn of the dead zombies where they fun full speed then we might be screwed

but i have played enough resident evil games to know how to survive. you just have to find a machine gun with infinite ammo and a bunch of green herbs

Old 07-19-2011, 10:57 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

What happens to everyone's plans if YOU are the first zombies???

Didn't think about that one, did ya?

Old 07-21-2011, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by AJBert
What happens to everyone's plans if YOU are the first zombies???

Didn't think about that one, did ya?

actaully...i did......... 5 people minimum know of the locations of keys ot the jail. and also know where my spare ammo is my spare keys are.. and the rest of stuff and whats at which house.. too.....

yeah weve put some major thought into this.....

Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

well, not a zombie attack but close enough

i had to pull my gun on someone about an hour ago

i heard some knocking on my back door (which no one uses) ignored it for like 5 minutes, got up, grabbed my gfs mace and looked in the laundry room where the back door is located and theres a guy standing there, asked him wtf he wanted and said he was looking for someone, told him to gtfo before i came out there and kicked his a$$, he slammed my door and was staggering around out there, and came around to the front of my house, i told my gfs dad (staying with us for a little bit) and we both went out there, it wasnt till about 5 mins later who found out who it was, i went to school with the guy, either way, we both come inside and thought he took off, well ina little bit he knocks on my front door looking for the same person, told him wrong house and go home i dont wanna deal with him, shut the door again and hes stumbling around trying to leave, knocks some stuff over and sits back on my porch, i open the door again, said hes trying his shoes (he cut my dogs rope) closed it, open it again in about 3 mins, hes still standing there.......told him again, go home, i close the door as hes comming up the stairs, and punches the door, open it again and hes trying to look around inside my house, i closed it again, got my gun and hes standing at the back of my truck and puches the window (nothing broken) and kicking my dog, shouldered my gun, put a round in the chamber and told him, go home now........he tells me "im going to go get my home boys, if we see you, your dead".......close the door, call the cops

cops come we talk to them tell them every thing and ask me if i wanted to do anything, asked them what i could do, cause he didnt come in or anything, they leave and start looking for him, i call them about 10 mins later hes standing at the end of my drive way and he took off running, called the cops again, they came, looked around nothing

well i found out about 5 mins ago they got him.......so now i can go to sleep =)

*THERES MORE!*

well i wake up a few hours later now, its 5:50 am and my truck was "broken" into
i was woke up by my gfs little brother who told me, my stuff was all over the ground behind my truck, i got out there and my mirror was broke off my truck.............

Last edited by m3ch; 07-21-2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:47 PM

its clobbrring time!!

Old 07-31-2011, 01:57 AM
Starting Member
red06sc is on a distinguished road

humm i can learn alot from this site.