New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Greetings from St. Louis

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009 | 09:28 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome From PA

Old 12-22-2009 | 07:51 PM
|
Beginning Member
MintyMadness is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Welcome to the forum from Canada Jeremy!
Nice truck you got. Looks like it's in great shape!
Thanks! I love it like nothing else. It definately has it's quirks. I'll have to list em out eventually, haha

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Welcome to the forum. x2 on the ride! lots of potential there!
Honestly, aside from a new paint job (love the idea of a black blazer), a nice set of bigger all terrains, and maybe new wheels (same stock size though), I'd love to just leave it as is. I've seen friends and family drive this same model for-e-v-e-r. My uncle in South Dakota has a K10 that he bought brand new, and has had it ever since. 340k miles and it's only ever needed real minimal stuff done along the way (belts, ball joints, etc..) transmission, 4wheel, and engine all still run like a top. But he's always taken real good care of it.

Originally Posted by foxxie
Welcome! from way down under.
Sweet looking ride.
Thanks a lot!

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Welcome from another Kiwi.

Thanks about the sick looking trucks but mines better now thanks. LOL (was out of action for 3 weeks)
Hey.. I see what you did there!

Originally Posted by MuddBunny84
welcome form central PA, sun roof ..i'm so jealous..
Gah.. Don't get me started on this thing lol.. It slides and tilts no problem... nothing wrong with the gears, tracks, they're all actually pretty immaculate, but I think my truck has some...... electrical quirks. I remember one week here in StL a month or so ago, it was raining pretty nonstop for like... freaking three days or something.. The night of the third day I was out taking my cousin up to his pool league, and came back. Went to bed, woke up the next morning and was standing there smoking a cigarette, and notice the damn thing wide open. Jaw dropped, I walk out there, prepared for flooded floorboards, and I notice that it's not really wet at all.. a little damp but.. It had just stopped raining like... a few hours before I woke up.. and it wasn't even wet enough in there for that.. I dunno..

I think the auto-close feature got tripped somehow after I had locked it.. I' may never no

Anywho, sorry for the novel, but I've only had it a couple months and I can tell you all the little quirks I've noticed

-Jeremy

Old 12-22-2009 | 07:55 PM
leeclark is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome to the site

Old 12-22-2009 | 08:30 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

oh god...another book writter..i thought i was the only one..who coukd turn a 2 sentence answer into a 2 paragraph answer lol i like ya already

Old 12-22-2009 | 10:43 PM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

Welcom from NZ, nice truck

Old 12-23-2009 | 11:06 AM
|
Beginning Member
MintyMadness is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Here are some quirks that I've noticed..

1.) Passenger Wiper will literally "hover" at highway speeds. I can get a video later.
2.) (i've read on the forum about this one.. apparently it's fairly common) My gas gauge when it gets to 1/4 tank acts nuts! It jumps like crazy! I have a video of it that I can post later.
3.) The CD player doesn't always work right away when starting the car. Have to wait for a while.. It will just throw an "err" and spit out the CD.. also will randomly cut out one side of the truck. So far only front speakers have been working. This is an easy-ish fix though. I already plan on a new head unit and speakers. I'll check wiring when I do that.

I can list more, but I feel maybe I'm stretching this welcome thread a bit..

-Jerm

Old 12-23-2009 | 02:06 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MintyMadness
Thanks for all the welcomes!

Here are some quirks that I've noticed..

1.) Passenger Wiper will literally "hover" at highway speeds. I can get a video later.
2.) (i've read on the forum about this one.. apparently it's fairly common) My gas gauge when it gets to 1/4 tank acts nuts! It jumps like crazy! I have a video of it that I can post later.
3.) The CD player doesn't always work right away when starting the car. Have to wait for a while.. It will just throw an "err" and spit out the CD.. also will randomly cut out one side of the truck. So far only front speakers have been working. This is an easy-ish fix though. I already plan on a new head unit and speakers. I'll check wiring when I do that.

I can list more, but I feel maybe I'm stretching this welcome thread a bit..

-Jerm
Good call. But as for the ones listed, Pretty easy fixes, nothing "terminal" lol

Old 12-24-2009 | 02:42 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Welcome