Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

What to call this thread? "yummy"?!, "oh-sofaking-good"!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

thats awsome!
make sure you get the fuel Al's spider or a marine intake the SC needs or it'll lean out.
as for the hypertech it's just for reading codes now lol, maybe adjusting the speedo etc

God speed mf!
it's awsome having a not fast, but fast for a blazer ride

Old 02-24-2011, 09:43 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

yeah im gonna skip the fuel system for now i want to get a locker unit for my rear-end and beef up the tranny with the a billet servo,shift kit and tranny cooler after get that done i will add more power might even get my heads polished and some headers plus i got some exterior stuff i want to get done also if i could only do it all at the same time

Old 02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

one of the guys here has a locker for sale.....

Rotti - hows the blazer issues coming?

Old 02-24-2011, 10:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i was just about to ask the same thing.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:21 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

no idea how i missed this for so long. that really sucks the big one about the issues but the performance difference is really nice to see

Old 02-25-2011, 11:19 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zr2dan
yeah im gonna skip the fuel system for now i want to get a locker unit for my rear-end and beef up the tranny with the a billet servo,shift kit and tranny cooler after get that done i will add more power might even get my heads polished and some headers plus i got some exterior stuff i want to get done also if i could only do it all at the same time
personally, i'd skip the locker & put that cash into the fuel system upgrade.

you soooooo don't want to run the risk of leaning out your engine!

Old 02-26-2011, 11:18 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by streblo
one of the guys here has a locker for sale.....

Rotti - hows the blazer issues coming?
Sorry been busy, that damn 4 letter word Work has been a PITA lately.
Still the same, but I'm thinking of talking to the shop that said "I could drive it while running rich "just get it fixed ASAP". I did, then they took almost 2 weeks to get Ed to tune it. In that time it seaped gas past the rings & into the crankcase/oil & fubar'd what sounds like lifters. But that being said if a or a few lifters got messed up - what else can be wrong with the engine?!

So we'll see, I don't want to lawyer up but I did take it to "the professionals" for the tune & they gave me that advice to fix the timing issure (crankshaft position sensor) & get back to them ASAP. I did & drove it as THEY'RE the pro's, but it took almost 2 weeks to get Ed to tune it. All the time it's running rich.... so we'll see. I'm thinking they should rebuild the engine because of the damage driving it caused <--- on their advice.

& Dan don't allow it to run lean! If you do the other mods before the spyder assy. keep it under 4000rpm. On the dyno mine leaned out around 4400 or so & that is never good! Just like Chris/oldskool said.

Old 02-26-2011, 11:40 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Ah ****ty deals, keep us posted on how things progress

Old 02-27-2011, 12:11 AM
BF Veteran

Well F&^% <--- you figure out the letters

I know vehicles but forced induction is new to me... so I took their word I can drive it. Turns out NOPE... Tommy is "F sharp'ed"

I'll call the owner & see what's what & a lawyer & see if I have a leg to stand on lol

Old 02-27-2011, 11:35 AM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

al at wynjammer has assured me that my engine will run fine without the upgrade as long as im not racing and as far as your dyno results would be different for you because the air in Canada is more cool and dense requiring more fuel to compensate for the cooler air im no road racer i think with high quality fuel i will be fine but i have close by friend that can dyno my truck after i get her put together just to safe then if i have to i will get the spider it is just 500 bucks and a 2 hr drive to wait for me tunes or pcm for less to have my pcm flashed for the 36lbs injectors SHOULDNT BE A BIG DEAL I HOPE lol

Quick Reply: What to call this thread? "yummy"?!, "oh-sofaking-good"!?