Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

play time (very very pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road
Default play time (very very pic heavy)

some shots from last week, this is the first 4x4 i have ever owned and i am constanly being amazed at the eaze at which this thing goes through or over anything i have tried thus far. there is a couple of spots i wont go yet but once i get my lift in this thing is gonna be unstoppable.

this one is my desktop pic i dont know why but its my favorite shot.

lil bit of flex

a couple shots of the park

Old 12-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Starting Member
butters is an unknown quantity at this point

nice pics man that place looks like a lot of fun, what kind of lift are you planning.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Where is this play place? I live in ON as well and it looks familiar in a few shots lol.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Old 12-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by butters
nice pics man that place looks like a lot of fun, what kind of lift are you planning.
nothing to serious just a 2 1/4" rear shackle lift and then a 2" torsion bar crank, plus i just got those 31" BFG's which i am extreamly happy with. heres the shackles i made.

the two taller ones are a 3" lift but i made them for a buddy with a 4 dr 96 jimmy who is getting new upper control arms and ball joints and isnt affraid of cranking the **** out of his t-bars which i really am.

there not in yet because my spring bushings decided not to let go of the bolt so i had to give up and wait till i can use my buddys torch and buy some new bushings.

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
Where is this play place? I live in ON as well and it looks familiar in a few shots lol.
i live in london, and this place is called killaly, and its off highbury on the north end of town.

heres what it looks like from a birds eye view u can kind-of see the trails its a sweet place to go and the pic doesnt do it justice as far as terrain it is very hilly in some spots and there is a lot of water u cant see in the shot

Old 12-08-2009, 09:42 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Sweeeeeeeeet...looks like an awesome spot! Very jealous you got somewhere like that to go. Nice pics.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Found it lol even mapped it from my house. Real easy to get to from the 401 I see. I may have to make the trip when my friend gets his jeep in the next few weeks lol.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
Found it lol even mapped it from my house. Real easy to get to from the 401 I see. I may have to make the trip when my friend gets his jeep in the next few weeks lol.
yea its a blast, its not that huge but there is alot of stuff to do from deep water fording to crazy steep uphills alot of tecnical stuff. u should pm me if u guys are gonna head down i got a few buddies that i go out there with, we'll get a group going. although in a couple of weeks (hopefully anyway) everything is gonna be covered in snow and frozen which is gonna make it alot more difficult.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:07 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Those are some nice looking shackles.. You should make a bunch of sets and sell them to the members here. Those look nicer than anything I have seen on Ebay. And prob a lot stronger too.

Also it looks like a lot of fun.

Old 12-08-2009, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

awesome pix and looks fun!

Quick Reply: play time (very very pic heavy)