Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 12:30 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Wow, That is some major flex! You better get underneath her to see if everything's still intact.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:34 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything is still intact... as of when I got home anyways. Who knows, **** could have fallen off in my driveway. lol

Old 01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

LMAO! that reminds me of skateboarding when you were grinding the loading ramp ledge

also the shot of climbing the telephone pole and the oil filter access gave up on life I 'd Great pics!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:53 PM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point

I still had a good 6in of clearance between my undercarriage and the ramp. My oil filter door doesn't close anymore because the friggen screw-deal-e-o (that's the technical term for it) fell out and now the door doesn't shut anymore because it kinda got raped climbing the snow piles at Buffalo Wild Wings last month. I can't ever seem to find that skid plate at any junk yard though.

Old 01-05-2010, 10:30 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
lol. I was thinking about a Humvee demolition derby.
It's going to be below freezing until Thursday, when the low is 39, woo!
Then below freezing, again for probably another week. Gotta love a busted Heater Core.
yeah, i heard this morning it was -3*C down there (26.6*F).

why does everyone escape to Florida again?

Old 01-05-2010, 10:33 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

It was 34 this morning. But it's supposed to be 27 tonight. God! You Canadians need to keep your snowbirds, and your weather!

Old 01-05-2010, 10:46 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
LOL. Chris wins pics of the week for UW. Nice shots Chris! Now that's a parking job!!

like Curtis said, i had them up on Cristmas Eve, but thanks for the complimet Alex. i was actually trying to get up to the very peak, but my Blizzak's were quite bald (rears were down past the wear bars), and now that i've got the new tires, the snow that we're getting is all fluff 'n powder.

hopefully i can get out with my youngest brother this weekend, he says he found a good spot (something about the back bumper .dragging..............)

Originally Posted by ABN31B
OOoO.... sorry... but he can't claim Pic o teh week since those were originally posted on Christmas eve 4 pages ago....

New Pics New Pics New Pics New Pics New pics....

they're coming, relax. sheesh, you've really turned into a junkie for this stuff!

Old 01-05-2010, 11:05 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT!

anyone know where a good set of stairs are in Portland...

Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT!

anyone know where a good set of stairs are in Portland...
I think were gonna need an intervention. Throw this guy in a high HP car and take him for a spin. He needs to be on flat ground for a bit.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I think were gonna need an intervention. Throw this guy in a high HP car and take him for a spin. He needs to be on flat ground for a bit.

we could just trailer my Dart down, when we road trip to him for the "long term borrow" in a few months (look in the Ripcord build, page 20, post #196).

Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!