Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Bravada Front end question

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008 | 04:58 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Bravada Front end question

Yeah, my mistake... I've been barraged lately with PMs about this and made a simple mistake.

You could try to just install a Jimmy grill and see how it looks with a Bravada bumper cover. As for the headlights, the Jimmy headlights are the same as the Bravada's.

Old 01-01-2008 | 11:00 PM
jbeezy1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok so ill have to find a jimmy grill and some headlights and post pics for you guys when i get them on . thanks for all the answers

Old 01-02-2008 | 05:11 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Your Bravada headlights will be pretty darn close to identical with the possible exception being the turnsignal/fog location or if you manage to find a set of HID headlamp housings from an Envoy trimmed Jimmy (VERY RARE). The first thing I would do is try to source a junkyard Jimmy grill and just put it on. See how that turns out.