Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Identifying a tail light.

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM
smurphy132 is on a distinguished road
Default Identifying a tail light.

I have a 96 blazer 4 door and Im looking to add this set of tail lights I saw. They look to be made by GM because they have a diagonal chevy symbol on the back of them in black. I know chevy had a taillight similar to the camaro as well. My question is what do people call the tail light and what are the chances I find a pair for sale?

Old 01-27-2010, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

They were most likely tail light covers similar to these:

CLICK for eBay link

Not sure what you mean about being similar to the Camaro tails...

Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
They were most likely tail light covers similar to these:

CLICK for eBay link

Not sure what you mean about being similar to the Camaro tails...

yeah, that one totally threw me.

is that what this guy is talkin' about-those plastic stick on, slanted Chevy bowtie crap things? i thought that's what he was trying to get @.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:11 AM
smurphy132 is on a distinguished road

By saying simlar to camaro tails, I was trying to say that both tail lights had that chevy logo on them. I had no idea that they were cover type deals, I thought hit was a certain tail light.