Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Leather seats in a ZR2

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:03 AM
Beginning Member
swizznuker is on a distinguished road
Default Leather seats in a ZR2

I have found seats for sale on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-...Q5fAccessories

and was wondering whether or not they will fit in a two door?

What about trailblazer seats?

Old 04-30-2010, 09:01 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Front seats would fit... rears wouldn't fit right.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:04 AM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road

only thing i would be concerned about is getting into the back seats, not sure if they fold forward...

EDIT: "Both seats will recline but being from a four door Bravada they do not tilt forward"
They wont work. stated that they do not tilt forward in small print at bottom at listing

I think the tracks will match up, and if not exactly it would be easy to modify it.
The other thing you have to ask yourself is if you're going to wire the electrics, otherwise you would have to bold the seat where you need it to drive. (ie:make it permanent)

Last edited by HcHawks09; 04-30-2010 at 09:06 AM. Reason: WONT WORK
Old 04-30-2010, 09:18 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by HcHawks09
only thing i would be concerned about is getting into the back seats, not sure if they fold forward...

EDIT: "Both seats will recline but being from a four door Bravada they do not tilt forward"
They wont work. stated that they do not tilt forward in small print at bottom at listing

I think the tracks will match up, and if not exactly it would be easy to modify it.
The other thing you have to ask yourself is if you're going to wire the electrics, otherwise you would have to bold the seat where you need it to drive. (ie:make it permanent)
If he swaps the seat tracks, IE puts his on the leather seats, he'll still have the manual... forward&back... adjustment lol. Seats not reclining is an issue, but at the same time an excuse to not give anyone rides lmao.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Beginning Member
swizznuker is on a distinguished road

hmm... it seems like more work than is worth it :-\

Thanks guys!

Old 05-28-2010, 11:37 PM
craigthebull is on a distinguished road

I have a 99 ZR2 and I put 97 Bravada Leather seats in it there are a few things you will need they changed the seat belt in 98 so it is mounted to the seat not the floor so if you use older seats like i did you will need to get seat belts to mount to the floor. The hardest part is the part that makes the seat fold and slide formard for back seat access. For that you will need the seat tracks and right side hinge from a same generation as the new seats - got mine from a 97 extra cab truck(also were i got seat belts) a two door blazer will work also. the bolt holes are the same on the 95 - 2005 blazers they just moved the back inside bolt to where the seat belt used to be on the 98 and newer you will have to drill a new hole if you use older seats in a newer blazer but the reinforcement is still there just no hole and bolt the seat belt where the back inside bolt was.You will also have to cut a small slit in the seat for the **** that makes the seat flip and slide make sure to get all of the parts when you get the tracks and hinge. Got mine at pick and pull for $20. For power it is easy a power and a ground is all needed if you can get the plugs it is easyer to put in and take out that way. hope this helps.