Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

"Luxury" interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 08:08 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I've seen em on there. I dunno I'll probably just find a stock set of seats with warmers. Much easier that way

Old 02-06-2011, 05:53 AM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough

I love my 2000 GMC Jimmy Diamond Interior. Diamond Leather Stiched Seats with power and heat. Diamond Stitched Leather Door Panels. Wood grain Power Window switch covers & surround for the shifter. Long overhead console. Floor console with retractable cup holders and rear audio controls. Plus I have BOSE stereo. The GMC Diamond edition was only made for 2000 & 2001 makes a somewhat of a rare vehical.

Attached Thumbnails "Luxury" interiors?-mvc-443s.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011, 07:02 AM

Yeah I love the diamonds. Their very rare. I've never actually seen one in person.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Beginning Member
1992blazer is on a distinguished road

I was thinking about 00+ seats for my 92 blazer, beige leather with the split rear seats? cant find one anywhere though! what year did they have the heated seats for the blazers?

Old 02-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Starting Member
theonetruetom is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1992blazer
I was thinking about 00+ seats for my 92 blazer, beige leather with the split rear seats? cant find one anywhere though! what year did they have the heated seats for the blazers?
'00 power seats should be heated. If you have a 2dr, I'd watch out though. Leather seats don't fold forward. Unless you swap out the backrest from your seats, which (if you're anything like me) is what you were trying to get away from with the stock seats.

I think the 1st gen bravada seats may have been heated, though.

And honestly? It might be better for you to go with black ones and reskin them. They're faaar more common.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:11 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by theonetruetom
'00 power seats should be heated. If you have a 2dr, I'd watch out though. Leather seats don't fold forward. Unless you swap out the backrest from your seats, which (if you're anything like me) is what you were trying to get away from with the stock seats.

And honestly? It might be better for you to go with black ones and reskin them. They're faaar more common.
I have a 4 door. Im just looking to add something different into it seeing how my driver seat is getting pretty cracked and my back seat has a small rip in it.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by mr.vls
I love my 2000 GMC Jimmy Diamond Interior. Diamond Leather Stiched Seats with power and heat. Diamond Stitched Leather Door Panels. Wood grain Power Window switch covers & surround for the shifter. Long overhead console. Floor console with retractable cup holders and rear audio controls. Plus I have BOSE stereo. The GMC Diamond edition was only made for 2000 & 2001 makes a somewhat of a rare vehical.
Thats the thing. cant find a nice parts vehicle for a good price with nice interior and the junkyard well.... its called a junkyard for a reason. there was a green 94 blazer with power seats same color as mine decent body and went back 4 days later and it was gone so i had to keep my seats in.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:33 PM

yeah I'm not a huge fan of junkyards because its just such a hit or miss. Sometimes you can find good stuff tho.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:49 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

well...my '98 came with them, but it also had every option ordered for it.

you do realize only the leather seats have heat, right?

Originally Posted by theonetruetom

not only the Bravada's had heat. i came across a '94 Blazer that had heated leathers. found a '93 Jimmy in a wreckers that had the wiring in the floor, but no seats.

I have a 4 door.
you do know the rear seats from the 2nd gens don't just "bolt in".

Thats the thing. cant find a nice parts vehicle for a good price with nice interior and the junkyard well.... its called a junkyard for a reason. there was a green 94 blazer with power seats same color as mine decent body and went back 4 days later and it was gone so i had to keep my seats in.
and that's why you have to be prepared to jump on a deal when you see it.

i thought about a set of 2 toned grey Envoy seats for 1 day to long. it was crushed the night before.

most places will take a deposit on items if you pull 'em with the intention to come back in the next week or two.

oh yeah. 92blazer........notice how i quoted multipul posts? just use the icon found beside the "quote" icon. you can just click each post you wish to reply to, and then hit "quote" on the last one. double posting is a no-no. just giving you a "heads-up" before a Mod/Admin tells ya.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:22 PM

Ill probably end up recovering my stock seats and just adding aftermarket warmers. Id rather it be done my way the first time instead of buying seats that in the end I'm only moderatly happy with.

Quick Reply: "Luxury" interiors?