Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

"Luxury" interiors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011 | 10:03 AM
Beginning Member
1992blazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
well...my '98 came with them, but it also had every option ordered for it.

you do realize only the leather seats have heat, right?

not only the Bravada's had heat. i came across a '94 Blazer that had heated leathers. found a '93 Jimmy in a wreckers that had the wiring in the floor, but no seats.

you do know the rear seats from the 2nd gens don't just "bolt in".

and that's why you have to be prepared to jump on a deal when you see it.

i thought about a set of 2 toned grey Envoy seats for 1 day to long. it was crushed the night before.

most places will take a deposit on items if you pull 'em with the intention to come back in the next week or two.

oh yeah. 92blazer........notice how i quoted multipul posts? just use the icon found beside the "quote" icon. you can just click each post you wish to reply to, and then hit "quote" on the last one. double posting is a no-no. just giving you a "heads-up" before a Mod/Admin tells ya.

Yea its pretty clear there not a bolt in. i have the interior ripped out right now for floor repair and i figured while im here i may aswell maybe make a change, i do also know only leather is heated.. im pretty sure only leather seats are heated? correct me if im wrong, probably am :P I have never seen a 93/94 with heated seats? i know the wiring under the seat was for the power and lumbar support. Sorry didnt know the double post thing.. im kinda new but thanks!

Old 02-08-2011 | 01:20 PM
UberFail is on a distinguished road

1992blazer - IF you do install the seats take LOTS of pictures and write the info down. you could make a DIY out of it for others looking to do the same thing

Old 02-08-2011 | 02:17 PM
Starting Member
theonetruetom is on a distinguished road

the front seats from an '00 are cake to fit in 1st gens. the rears, I don't know about. Haven't done that yet.

Old 02-09-2011 | 11:10 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by theonetruetom
the front seats from an '00 are cake to fit in 1st gens. the rears, I don't know about. Haven't done that yet.
Uberfail - I take a ton of pictures i made a thing on "cardomain" for what i am doing right now. I know the back seats will fit in the 2 brakets there but there aree 2 otheres that have to be bolted in cause the seat does fold. i found nice black leather seats in a 2000 but im lookin for beige

Old 02-09-2011 | 10:42 PM

i doubt it does you any good but i think the local yard where i live HAS beige seats/interior. kingston ontario in case you're wondering.

Old 02-10-2011 | 02:40 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by UberFail
i doubt it does you any good but i think the local yard where i live HAS beige seats/interior. kingston ontario in case you're wondering.
Im a little far here in selkirk manitoba :P I just got finished patching my floor yesterday so atleast now if i do want to make any changes i can.
Its something that will have to come when i find the right one you know..

Old 02-10-2011 | 04:22 PM

oh i hear ya. may have a bit of a drive a head of u to other local ish yards for the hunt.

Old 02-10-2011 | 09:02 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1992blazer
i found nice black leather seats in a 2000 but im lookin for beige
why is it that every guy looking for beige seats can only find black ones, and every guy looking for black ones can only find beige ones.

Old 02-10-2011 | 09:26 PM
|
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

why is it that every guy looking for beige seats can only find black ones, and every guy looking for black ones can only find beige ones.
Because we drive blazers so that's just our luck.

Old 02-11-2011 | 11:17 AM
Beginning Member

I found beige onces once and they were gone the next day i knew i should have got them when i had the chance and now i lucked out!

Quick Reply: "Luxury" interiors?