Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Newer Headlights for 1995 S-10 Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 02:27 AM
Teal Steel is on a distinguished road
Default Newer Headlights for 1995 S-10 Blazer

I am looking to replace the stock headlights with Euro-style headlights. But I would like to have Halo headlights for daytime running headlight conversion. Does anyone know if any company makes a combination of these two? I have looked online and have not found anything.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:55 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Do you have the composite housings? Or the sealed beams?

There are quite a few (not real great) halo versions of the sealed beams on ebay, but there isn't really anything for the composites.

If I had the composites, I'd open them up and wire in some COB led panels. Or do a retrofit and use some angel eyes for the drls.

Old 09-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Teal Steel is on a distinguished road

They are the composite headlights and yes I had thought of drilling into the new headlights. But the thought of putting the L.E.D's inside a brand new headlight kind of makes me cringe. I had a bad experience with just cleaning the inside of headlights with water. As I swirled the water around in one headlight (as I had the other one soaking). I noticed the chrome plating was starting to lift off the inside surface. I dumped it out quickly and grabbed the other one to dump that one out. But it was too late, because the plating came of that one also. SO DON'T DO THAT !! LOL. Thanks for the input and I will keep you posted as I find a way to do this project. I am new to Blazer Forum so forgive me not having pictures on My Garage. TTYL