Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Roll pan compatible with hitch?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 10:13 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road
Default Roll pan compatible with hitch?

I found a fiberglass roll pan on ebay. My question is, can I put it on there without having to remove my hitch? [/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]I had originally looked at a steel one-peice, and calculated the dimensions and decided I could fit it, but after deciding that it was out of my price range it defeated that idea. I like this rollpan a lot even though I will have to find a way of putting plate lights on it.Any input is appreciated and thanks.[/align] [/align][/align][/align]

Old 06-03-2008, 10:49 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Roll pan compatible with hitch?

I imagine it would be....but...it would probably look funny..

Old 06-03-2008, 01:37 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I dont have a hitch and I dont know where I heard this but I once read that you can "flip" the hitch upside down and move it forward which would allow the actual reciever behind the license plate... Then, you can get a Flip Up License Plate bracketwhich would allow you to raise the license plate to access the hitch...

Again, I have no idea if that would work on our trucks but I know people have done it to other cars before

Old 06-03-2008, 09:19 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

I don't know how that would work with the box style hidden hitch, but I know it will work with the tubular hitch. The brackets are symmetrical. [/align]I'm still toying with the idea....[/align]