Paint, Body, & Interior Need advice on paint? Have a new interior mod idea? Having some trouble with a body kit? Discuss it here.

Silverstar lights just installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 09:34 PM
2001blazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Silverstar lights just installed

ok i just bought new lights day time running lights and headlights for my truck WOW expensive (for me it was atleast) anyways they seem sweet and are pretty bright im gunna go drive around tonight and see how they are anyone notice a big differance with these babies (there kinda cool to it looks like i have REAL! HID lights)

Old 03-29-2006, 12:02 AM
LORCLAS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Silverstar lights just installed

I hear ya as far as the cost. I have $130 in Silvarstars on mine.[:@]

Old 03-29-2006, 01:54 AM
2001blazer is an unknown quantity at this point

well i drove tonight had a bunch of ppl flash me thinkin i had my brights on...i flashed back to make them feel stupid ahha... but yea i spent 85 to get the running lights and headlights i just put normal orange bulbs behind my blinker so yea but there deffinatly spendy

Old 03-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You'd better check your beam alignment just to be sure it isn't too high.

Also, All of you with silverstars... Good luck with them. I have tried them and had them burn out in less than 6 months. Not worth it. Plus my winter vision was SERIOUSLY impaired because of the blue hue to the light (NOT WHITE). The clear bulbs (you'll call it yellow light) give off the EXACT same light output of these "whiter" bulbs. Because of the blue hue on the *insert whiter bulb here* (inc. silverstars), you think it puts out more because blue light glares more.

For those of you with a little time, read through here: Daniel Stern Lighting - Bulb Tech