Shows & Clubs Know of a show to which you can bring your Blazer? Post it! Have a car club for Blazers? Tell us!

Cruisin' the Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 08:45 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough
Default Cruisin' the Coast

Every year during the first part of October there is a little event held down here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast called "Cruisin' the Coast". Folks come from all around the country with such a variety of vehicles that it is unbelievable. Since I've moved here I've only been able to attend three of them and very little of them at that. I was either out of the country or out of town for work.

This is a week long event with something different happening every day. The wife and I went down to Long Beach yesterday for the parade. Word has it about 800 vehicles participated. Today we went to the VA Hospital in Biloxi for the "drive in". Saw many of the vehicles that were in the parade but more that weren't.

I'm not sure of the number of vehicles that come here every fall but it easily is in the thousands. There is no way one could see each and every one as there are so many events and the owners choose to join this one and not that one. However, there is something for everyone. Doesn't matter if you are a hardcore Chevy, Ford or Mopar fan. Ratrods, hotrods, restorods. Survivours, restored or rust bucket. Truck, car or van. Extremely rare or everywhere. This show has them all.

It is truly amazing to see these vehicles driving around down here, going to the supermarket or just getting gas. We plan on going to a few more events in the next few days and I'll be taking more pictures. Here are just a few that I've got thus far.

Attached Thumbnails Cruisin' the Coast-blaze.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-blown.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-caddy.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-chev.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-goat.jpg  

Old 10-05-2010, 08:47 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

More...

Attached Thumbnails Cruisin' the Coast-hr.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-rat.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-rod.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-rr.jpg   Cruisin' the Coast-ss.jpg  

Old 10-05-2010, 08:48 PM
BF Veteran

And the last one for now...

Attached Thumbnails Cruisin' the Coast-vettes.jpg  
Old 10-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice cars!

Please do not post like this again though. Please use Photobucket if you have a need to display more than 5 pictures in a post. Thanks.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:38 PM
BF Veteran

I would use Photobucket or some other host site but I'm just too computer illiterate to figure out how to post pics from them. Sorry, I'll just post up five pics at a time if anyone wants to see more.

There's a flame flower competetion coming up that we plan on going to in the next day or two.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by AJBert
I would use Photobucket or some other host site but I'm just too computer illiterate to figure out how to post pics from them. Sorry, I'll just post up five pics at a time if anyone wants to see more.

There's a flame flower competetion coming up that we plan on going to in the next day or two.
Imageshack has an option where you highlight all of your photos and press forum and it gives a copy and paste to put into the message boxes here....

Its pretty easy, I would love to see more pictures

Old 10-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The information is in the link below for your reading pleasure. There really are no excuses...

Image Posting... PLEASE READ!