Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Beginning Member
onelowblazer is on a distinguished road

well i just came across this posting on google i am the owner of the black blazer with the blue flames it is on hydraulics,im currently redoing it ,it now has chrome 22s on it and a glassed interior

somemore

Attached Thumbnails Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-slamfest038.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-kjnkbjbj008.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-unite07dsc05645.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-unite07dsc05648.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsc01947.jpg  

Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-unite07dsc05669.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-unite07dsc05664.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsc01946.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-unite07dsc05575.jpg  

Last edited by swartlkk; 08-14-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: *Consecutive Posts* - Please use the edit feature to add more information to your post or use free online photo hosts to post more than 5 images.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:12 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Great job. Now when next you're on holiday in New Zealand I have a black 4 door, please bring the blue paint & shaving gear . . .

Old 08-14-2010, 12:47 AM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road

^^
Rofl

Old 08-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Beginning Member

im packing my bags and heading over lol....thats a long *** trip from florida haha...

Old 08-14-2010, 02:20 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Beautiful, gorgeous, imaculent, splendid. Yeah it's good lookin' . First thing I though was I would have left the mirrors, glad I wasn't the only one. But then agian with the fact that everything that could be shaven is shaven, it fits that path of design.

I personally love the paint scheme and the truck. I'd probley end up obsessed over it like the guy with the Bel Air in Christine if I owned something like that, lol.

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 08-14-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by onelowblazer
well i just came across this posting on google i am the owner of the black blazer with the blue flames...............
hey brother, i know you from HotRidesMag.

Old 08-21-2010, 11:29 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hey brother, i know you from HotRidesMag.

ya i havent been on there in a long time been working hard redoing my blazer and another project im rarely on the internet

Old 08-24-2010, 02:12 AM
Beginning Member

figured id update everyone on my blazer im in the process of redoing it so heres a pic of it with the new divinci 22 inch wheels and the door panels i just got done glassing im also making a one off dash with all blue dakota digital gauges and a 10 inch tv in it with molded in one off console everything will be airbrushed like the truck but i think im going to have my buddy throw some crazy skulls on it or something, the dates are wrong on the pics i got a new camera and didnt set the date

Attached Thumbnails Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsci0116.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsci0121.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsci0049.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsci0050.jpg  
Old 08-24-2010, 10:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

lookin' good.

since you're obviously doin' more to the Blazer, and this thread was started 'cause someone found your truck on the net, maybe it's about time to open up a build thread for her.

Old 08-25-2010, 12:48 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
lookin' good.

since you're obviously doin' more to the Blazer, and this thread was started 'cause someone found your truck on the net, maybe it's about time to open up a build thread for her.

nah would take over a year to finish it would be 2 strung out lol i do have something u chevy guys would like i have a bodydropped mazda b2200 pick up with a full tubed chassis with air bags i dont care for jap stuff so i threw the 4 banger away and installed a twin turbo 350 chevy engine thats been fully built with 8.5 to 1 turbo pistons etc with a th350 tranny with stall converter and shift kit lol much better then the jap stuff ive been building 3 truck so they all have been strung out because i just dont have enough time in the week to get stuff done you can only pull so many one nighters

Quick Reply: Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!