Sights N Sounds Post Pictures, Videos, and Sound clips here. Examples: Member signature threads, photo shoots, videos (that do not fit in other sections), etc.

Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 03:48 PM
Banned
djerock is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by onelowblazer
nah would take over a year to finish it would be 2 strung out lol i do have something u chevy guys would like i have a bodydropped mazda b2200 pick up with a full tubed chassis with air bags i dont care for jap stuff so i threw the 4 banger away and installed a twin turbo 350 chevy engine thats been fully built with 8.5 to 1 turbo pistons etc with a th350 tranny with stall converter and shift kit lol much better then the jap stuff ive been building 3 truck so they all have been strung out because i just dont have enough time in the week to get stuff done you can only pull so many one nighters
nice lets see a pic.....
this is my old toy

and this..

Last edited by djerock; 08-25-2010 at 03:50 PM. Reason: add pics
Old 08-26-2010, 08:49 AM
Beginning Member
onelowblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by djerock
nice lets see a pic.....
this is my old toy

and this..

i only have a pic when i had the supercharger on it it toren back down and havent put the turbos on yet i have to get the frame powder coated first but heres some pics to get the idea,the last two pics is of the frame full mandrill bent mustang 2 tubular front suspension with rack and pinion, and the rearend is a rx7 independent rearend,the topper is off it now didint look the greatest but the only reason it was on there was because i had a blow through diamond shaped wall with 8=15 inch kicker l7 solobarics

Attached Thumbnails Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-dsci0086.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-pc070695.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-slamfest06%25201571.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-813200620207pm62361.jpg   Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!-813200620249pm56001.jpg  

Old 08-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned
djerock is on a distinguished road

i think i have seen your truck before have you gone to indy truck bash ???

Old 08-31-2010, 09:40 AM
beyondbasic is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
Not anything I would ever want (just not my style) but very nice work. That paint must have taken forever.

agree nice work by far with the paint job. but to me that blazer is now destroyed. i also hate any lowered truck if you want low buy a car lol

Old 09-01-2010, 01:39 PM
Beginning Member

oh yes the blazer is so destroyed, lol and just for your info there are way more lowered,bagged and custom trucks and suvs out there then cars anymore, and even the old timers are baggin rat rod trucks and even 500 000 dollar f100 and c10s,anyone can have a stock blazer like yours ,everyone is entitle to there own opinion, if something has 13 inch wires on it and sparkles like a bass boat i hate it to

Old 09-01-2010, 11:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beyondbasic
agree nice work by far with the paint job. but to me that blazer is now destroyed. i also hate any lowered truck if you want low buy a car lol

that is your opinion.

i've always felt...........if it's 2WD, she should be down on her knees. if it's 4WD, she should be walkin' around in 6" pumps.

funny how so many others seem to agree with me.

Originally Posted by onelowblazer
........everyone is entitle to there own opinion, if something has 13 inch wires on it and sparkles like a bass boat i hate it to
i've never understood that. throw a set of 18 or 20 inch, 120 spoke Daytons on the same ride, and it's a whole different ball game brother.

i remember the first time i saw some guy drop a set of 18" 100 spoke Daytons on a juiced car back in '97 (a white '85 Regal, if i recall). it was da bomb! no one was running anything that big on the East coast (other than my brother's Dime) or would've dared to run something other than tiny wires on a juice can.

i remember looking through your album @ your B before, it looks like it's coming along. who bent the rails up for you?

Old 09-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Its sick in the sense that it needs to go to the doctor. And by doctor I mean body shop. Its missing parts, oh no!!!!

Seriously though, not my thing. I love flames... on hot rods. They did a poor job on them, imo. There isn't much variation, they're all relatively the same shape and size. Looks like the airbrusher used maybe three templates.

The rims are ugly.

2/5

Old 09-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by degaine_designs
Its sick in the sense that it needs to go to the doctor. And by doctor I mean body shop. Its missing parts, oh no!!!!

Seriously though, not my thing. I love flames... on hot rods. They did a poor job on them, imo. There isn't much variation, they're all relatively the same shape and size. Looks like the airbrusher used maybe three templates.

The rims are ugly.

2/5

doctor?body shop?missing parts? lol does anyone know wft this dumbass redneck is talking about? far as the paint being terrible im sure it is and they just felt sorry for me at the shows when ive won best paint and they put it in the magazines because its looks so bad lol i never posted pics of it on here someone found it on the internet and posted it because of the paint job. lets see some pics of your ride and ur awesome paint job....ur entitle to ur own opinion so lets see some pics of yours(not ur moms car either)

Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Beginning Member

nevermind i just looked at your profile pics lmao are u serious? ur going to talk **** driving that piece of **** wow,i wouldnt be dissing on no bodys ride driving that, thats a serious off road machine there lmao bwahahahaha

Old 09-02-2010, 10:16 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

^^^ He's getting ready for a pre-runner build.

And everyone needs to stop trolling like a bunch of S10forum members.

Quick Reply: Sick Blazer Pic, Lowered and Crazy Paint Job!