Steering, Suspension & Drivetrain Questions about your steering, suspension, axles, and/or transfer case? Post up here.

Moog vs Master Pro

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 03:47 PM
mr.vls will become famous soon enough

Rock Auto is good source for parts.

Old 02-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
maybe it's because i deal directly with my parts supplier, but anytime i have to warrenty anything, it's on the spot replacement.
I am on great terms with my local store. Locally owned and I get my stuff handled by them no questions ask. Maybe I need to stay awake long enough to call them on the phone and talk to them. :lol: But I hate calling for prices and not go in and buy them.

Originally Posted by Brad87Blazer
I am new to the forum. I have an 87 K5 with a 350. Runs great, needs some minor paint and repairs. What are some good sites for parts. I am looking for a front bumper and a dash pad.

Brad
-blinks a few times- I am going to be nice. You need to go here: https://blazerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-4/

Originally Posted by warthogdriver
did you try ebay for moog parts, cheaper. not by alot but cheaper.

idler arm 45.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Steering, Suspension and brakes are something I reallyyyyyyyyy do not look at eBay for.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Beginning Member
manekDC2_ is on a distinguished road

i have replaced everything so far in my truck with moog components and side by side next to OEM they are just plain built better... for the money moog is a happy medium and the some of the best for our trucks.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:39 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by manekDC2_
for the money moog is a happy medium and the some of the best for our trucks.
huh???

how can you say they're a happy medium for our trucks, but then say they're the best?

a little conflicted there, don't ya think?

Old 02-20-2011, 06:22 AM
GunsOfNavarone is on a distinguished road

It is not the warranty that counts when it comes to ball joints. The lifetime warranties from Orielly, AutoZone and Advance Auto are not provided because they are selling great parts, they are betting you won't keep the receipt or keep the vehicle long enough to take advantage of the lifetime warranty.

For ball joints, both safety and installation times are the critical factor. Cheap Chinese made ball joints are worthless if you have a failure, the damage will be much more than the cost of the ball joint, and that will come out of your pocket. Installing ball joints is labor intensive, only want to do it once and keep them lubed.

With the above said Moog seems the only way to go.Buy the at RockAuto, save a bundle and have piece of mind....