Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Factory Freak Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:41 PM
offroaddude77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Factory Freak Blazer

Nope no kidding here. it ran a 16.5 stock and is project to run a low 14 after exhaust(which is not done yet) there fore its running a high 14's because the exhaust is not allowing it to flow freely. i know taking two seconds is crazy with just a few simple mods. But then again ive been building custom cars for years and know how to setup a car. and do u really think im going to tell u everything in exact detail what ive done to it so other people can do the same stuff and be running the same timess hahahhaha YOU MUST BE JOKING. just know a couple things, the basics of motors and what they need AIR, FUEL, SPARK, and how EFFICENTLY those process get done. then going through the drive train to match it. and on a side note MACH PERFORMANCE did the tune enough said.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:28 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. I love you people that think that you've got something special, but when challenged, refuse to pony up. What's the problem with divulging your super secret mods?[:-] Someone copy you? And what? Find out that you were a complete liar?

And ooooohhhhh..... Aaaahhhh..... Mach performance..... WOOOOOWW!!! Give me a break. You can tune on a stock engine all day long and not get close to dropping 2sec off the 1/4. So basically what you're saying is that what you have done has doubled the hp out of your engine... RIGHT!!!

You still haven't answered ANY of my questions. If you truely know how this truck runs in the 1/4, you would also know what 60' times you run, 1/8 mile speed/time, as well as definitely knowing the mph it traps in the 1/4.

One last thing... Oh yeah!!! Cause we know all about all of these *custom* rides you've been building. Please. It's put up time or shutup. You've already made a complete joke of yourself.

Old 09-28-2006, 01:37 PM

You ask and you shall recieve

Old 09-28-2006, 01:53 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's been goin' on 3 weeks since I have asked the first time. So... forgive me if I don't hold my breath... Are you saying that you don't go to the drags all that often with your 'freak' of a blazer?

I'm really going to need a video of you tree to finish line to believe any of this. You just keep getting deeper and deeper with no hope of coming out on top...

And if the races with the GT and WS6 weren't at a strip, then they cannot be discussed as they aren't true races anyhow.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:31 PM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: offroaddude77

Nope no kidding here. it ran a 16.5 stock and is project to run a low 14 after exhaust(which is not done yet) there fore its running a high 14's because the exhaust is not allowing it to flow freely. i know taking two seconds is crazy with just a few simple mods. But then again ive been building custom cars for years and know how to setup a car. and do u really think im going to tell u everything in exact detail what ive done to it so other people can do the same stuff and be running the same timess hahahhaha YOU MUST BE JOKING. just know a couple things, the basics of motors and what they need AIR, FUEL, SPARK, and how EFFICENTLY those process get done. then going through the drive train to match it. and on a side note MACH PERFORMANCE did the tune enough said.
OK....I'm gettin' my BOOTS....LOL While we're telling tall tales....My 5000 pound Caprice just ran a 6.07 second 1/4 mile with a small block on pump gas.....lol But I WILL NOT TELL YOU ANY OF MY "SECRETS".

Old 09-28-2006, 02:36 PM

you are right i dont find my way down there too often. sorry for having priorities(college) and not being able to get down there as soon and as often as i would like too. and you will have a video of the finish line as well.

Old 09-28-2006, 03:42 PM
sledneck16 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok buddy as for the college excuse--im calling bull****. I myself am in college and with a very heavy course load---34hours in class plus maybe 1-2hours work each night PLUS I have a part time job (20 hours or so a week) PLUS I have a girlfriend---I still find time to go wheeling with my buddies---a couple runs down the track takes nowhere near the time that hitting a couple trails with the boys will----including a commute!

you might as well dissappear off of this forum until you pony up some proof---these people will eat you alive [sm=innoc.gif]

Old 09-28-2006, 06:32 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm calling your BS. Straight from Car and Driver: Stock 4.3L V6 2dr. Blazer runs 16.8 in the 1/4 mile. Stock 4.3L V6 Xtreme Blazer runs 16 in the 1/4 mile. You don't have a "freak blazer."

As for your Mach Performance:

This is from an e-mail from Mach Performance-

The Mach Performance Xtreme Blazer 1/4 mile time: 13.54 @ 103.88 - 2002 Blazer Xtreme, Automatic, Catback Exhaust, Turbocharged 11 psi boost, Valvetrain Upgrade Package icluding: ARP Conversion Studs, Comp Pro Magnum 1.6 Roller Rockers, Mach Performance Valve Cover Spacers, and One piece chromemoly hardened pushrods.

Now this is $7000 worth of parts that were put on to rep the company. Don't you think that if they could just do a few simple non-costly mods like you did and run 14's they would have done that instead? So until you put your timeslip up on the site then you have absolutely no credibility for your claims.

Old 09-28-2006, 08:47 PM
sledneck16 is an unknown quantity at this point

you just got owned.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:27 AM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: rabbit0102030

I'm calling your BS. Straight from Car and Driver: Stock 4.3L V6 2dr. Blazer runs 16.8 in the 1/4 mile. Stock 4.3L V6 Xtreme Blazer runs 16 in the 1/4 mile. You don't have a "freak blazer."

As for your Mach Performance:

This is from an e-mail from Mach Performance-

The Mach Performance Xtreme Blazer 1/4 mile time: 13.54 @ 103.88 - 2002 Blazer Xtreme, Automatic, Catback Exhaust, Turbocharged 11 psi boost, Valvetrain Upgrade Package icluding: ARP Conversion Studs, Comp Pro Magnum 1.6 Roller Rockers, Mach Performance Valve Cover Spacers, and One piece chromemoly hardened pushrods.

Now this is $7000 worth of parts that were put on to rep the company. Don't you think that if they could just do a few simple non-costly mods like you did and run 14's they would have done that instead? So until you put your timeslip up on the site then you have absolutely no credibility for your claims.
this was off of a idle launch though- with a launch 13.2 to 13.1 could be possible, what turbo do they run? t3/t4 60-1 P-trim?

AND HAAHAHAHHAHAAH I ALMOST **** MY PANTS WHEN HE SAID LOW 14's WITHOUT CAM OR HEADWORK IN A N/A BLAZER BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH- and he calls plugs performance parts ....... you've been lied to man. go run a stock 05 or 06 they are high 13 low 14 second cars with mods- and tell me if you can even keep up through second gear.... lol!

MACHPERFORMANCE SUCKS ***- check out s10forum he has been shunned and banished from that forum for screwing people over. talk to sy-clone on that forum- he bought a turbo tune from machperformance and all that was changed was the timing was retarted some. so on your 91 tune he prolly just advanced timing 2 degrees or something.... wow

AND WTF A STOCK WS6- stop trying to impress us- a stock WS6 runs 13.0 to 13.3 so go jump off a bridge........ wow your retarded- im gonna have a really tough time with a stock WS6 on 12psi in my blazer running through a T4 60-trim

Quick Reply: Factory Freak Blazer