Street N Strip Post your vacation driving stories, day at the track, breakdowns, safety issues, driving techniques, unique driving conditions, etc. STREET RACING STORIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

Factory Freak Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 02:05 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future
Default RE: Factory Freak Blazer

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Now a factory stock GT I can beleive if you are actually running 14.7sec, but I'm still skeptical of your times. A stock GT will run right around your time, but open the exhaust and intake and all bets are off.

Now I'm calling flat out BS on your WS6 story. A bone stock WS6 TA will run mid-to-low 13sec 1/4s all day long!
my stock GT ran 14.4 with no exhaust...once i bolted on the O/R x-pipe and hollow muffler i was at a 14.1.....so i highly doubt u beat a GT unless the guy seriously didn't know how to drive...and yea i agree with swart on the WS6 story...like he said...mid to low 13 sec. bone stock car...those WS6's are no joke. Im waiting to her...."O i beat a EVO 9 the other day". lol

Old 09-29-2006, 11:37 AM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

He didn't say in the e-mail what turbo they run. This guy can't keep his story straight anyway. He said in the first post that he was running a "16.7 which is better than its supposed to be" when clearly as I stated from Car and Driver it is an average 1/4 time. Then a few posts later when he is trying to defend his claim he says he is running 16.5's. So which is it? He trips and falls flat on his face over his own lies. Maybe it is just me, but does it tick you off when people try to be special (because there is nothing else about them that sets them apart) or make unfounded claims to get attention? The WS6 story *hahahahahahaha* he was joking right?! I'm not sure I could even think up a lie like that because I'd be laughing at myself to hard! Beating a GT *hahahaha*? No way. Sorry. I own a 95 GT with 25,000 miles on it. I know what they are capable of (and that's an older model not as finely tuned as the ones from the last few years). Your dreaming on that one buddy. Wow, if Offroaddude does come back for more punishment from those of us who know better, then we better get some wading pants. With the stories he is laying down it's getting real deep in here!

Old 09-29-2006, 03:09 PM
offroaddude77 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i just wanted to come on here and clear things up a little if possible for u guys. Saturday Oct. 7th i will be going to milan to run my blazer for the day. regardless of what it runs i will post it and the video. Even if i dont run what i say (ex. 15.7 in the quarter) doesnt matter if im wrong ill be the first to admit it. but im still sticking to my guns until i know for sure. next question "Were did u come up with 14.7?" well i didnt pull it out of my butt. nonnono thats what i was told by a couple of well known engine builders(KATECH) and ive been racin for many years, from waterford, ssca, milan, motocross. all of it, i was fortunate to be born in to a racing family. it just feels like it could be close i will not be runnin low 14's for a while, i need a couple more things to get it down there but low 15's high 14's is plausable. im not on here to mess with u guys/girls or **** u off. im on here for the same reasons u are. I am a proud owner of a blazer. i guess i should have posted something in the new members section first before comin on here and sayin i run 14's. u guys seem pretty cool and id like to keep it that way. i will post some pics of my blazer later on tonight or something on here. i love my blazer as do im sure the rest of u do ur own blazers.

i cant wait to see what this thing runs and i will share it with u, i have nothing to be embarrassed about. also its not that what i have done is a secret(was messin with ya there) its that fact that i dont know what the previous owner did to this thing, i only know what i did too it. my trans shifts at 5000 and it shifts at the following: 2nd-40m.p.h. 3rd-65/70m.p.h. and 4th at 110/115 m.ph. thats where im lost, i dont know what he did to it. and there is no shift kit cause its a 4l60E, i was thinkin servos but idn it doesnt feel like he just change the servos. cause if that was case this trans would have went months ago the way i drive it. "30m.p.h. roll it revs till 4500/5000 and dumps it HARD into 1st and starts chirpin the tires then hooks and launchs like a bat out of h*LL. alright thats enough for now

Old 09-29-2006, 03:16 PM
rabbit0102030 is an unknown quantity at this point

Now you sound more credible to me. Just come in and be honest, nobody is here to ridicule you (unless you ask for it).

Old 09-29-2006, 03:58 PM

yeah i know i just realized that. its just that im highly respect were i come from for the vehicles im building, and i came on here kind of expecting that not realizing that u people have no clue who i am....opps on mybehalf. if u would like to know who i am i will explain further more if any question appear. i come from the streets of metro detroit raised on the underground racing of metro detroit. my current project is a 94 s10 with a syclone motor. we plan on making the fastest s10 in the world. gm is currently running high 7's with there syclone. we are going to try as hard as we can to get this think to beat them. our motor is currently out to katech to be built and by another engine builder in wyoming. then it will come back to be mated with a 3 speed powerglide too a 9inch ford out back. it will boost 30p.s.i. with a (inavative-sp) 82mm turbo. sorry that i dont have all the details on this truck it is a partnership for financial reasons and i havent seen him in a week or so. we have gottin contacted by hotrod on the build of this truck. will try to keep you guys updated if u would like to know.

Old 09-30-2006, 12:07 AM
EkStreem G is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking on my behalf, the car FREAK that I am, I would like to see that 94 S10 boosting 30 p.s.i. Keep us posted!!

Old 10-02-2006, 01:37 AM

alright im gonna start off this post with some pics so everyone can see my blazer

also went to the track today will post time tomorrow

Old 10-02-2006, 10:33 AM

alright alright went to the track yesterday. the blazer ran AWESOME!! me on the other hand hahaha wow im soooo disappointed in myself. i staged the first light. went to go start locking up the converter and with so much line pressure i rolled thru the brakes not realizing it looked up once i realized i moved. and i already 2nd staged and the light turned green so basically i launched late and from a idle so F-In horrible. then it spunn them thru first then into second then sqwaked them into third my Reaction time was a .656(i cant believe i did that) my 60ft. was 2.2 and with a 1/4 mile et of 15.8 with 84 miles and hour trap speed. i figure after i take all the tools out of it i had in it and spare tires and perfect my launch with the right tires a should be able to take of an easy .5 second to almost a full second. i will be back there next saturday to get more runs in... plus i will have the gforce's mounted on the blazer then so i can actually hook. tell what u think

Old 10-02-2006, 10:50 AM
lastcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea 15.8 is ALOT more believable than a low 14. By the way...very nice lookin' truck!

Old 10-02-2006, 10:56 AM

thanks man.. yeah im hopin that i can at least break a 14.9 next saturday... atleast im gonna try like no other hahaha...
better pic of my blazer

Quick Reply: Factory Freak Blazer