Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

Energy Suspension bushings

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 11:03 AM
cherryred4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Energy Suspension bushings

Recently installed some Energy Suspension polyurethane sway bar bushings and end links. My first impression is WOW. The first corner I went into I was anticipating the stock roll, but I was surprised. the front body roll is about 1/2 of what it was with stock rubber bushings. well worth the $35. I got the red ones, which are greasable for durability and to keep the squeeks down. If anyone is interested, I would get the black ones, I found out later that they are graphite impregnated and help the anti-squeek which can be a problem with polyurethane.

Old 05-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Energy Suspension bushings

Nice! I have the poly end links on my Bravada, but haven't had a need to replace the mount bushings. Truck really doesn't lean much anyhow for what it is and the crappy tires it rides on, but I have the rear sway bar and coil over shocks in the back as well. That probably helps a lot.

Old 05-26-2006, 09:11 PM
cherryred4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

My stock bar mounts were shot, the rubber was leaning out of the side of one. That was the original reason for replacing them. My next mod is the poly mounts in the rear.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:12 PM
mallardx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey where did you purchase your E.S. bushings? I can't find them for my 99 Blazer on either summit racing or JC Whitney. Thanks!

Old 12-14-2006, 09:27 PM
nofear17bmx is an unknown quantity at this point

How hard are they to change out and replace? I want to replace the a-arm bushing but that can get hard.