Suspension Tech Have a question about modifying your suspension? Ask it here.

torsion bar how-to?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

yea you should be fine without a lift

Old 05-19-2009, 10:12 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by okvortec
Yeah I was just curious, found a place that'll sell NEW 30x9.5R15 BFG Mud Terrains for 89 bucks a piece and figured a 1" lift would help, but I'm pretty sure they'll fit w/o it
That's a damn good price.

I would go buy them now before they raise the price. They'll probably fit as is but if there is any rubbing you may have to put lift springs on.

Old 05-19-2009, 11:13 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I had to do a double take. Here is the LINK if anyone is interested!

Old 05-19-2009, 11:58 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I was just curious, found a place that'll sell NEW 30x9.5R15 BFG Mud Terrains for 89 bucks a piece and figured a 1" lift would help, but I'm pretty sure they'll fit w/o it
I had the same tire and they rubbed BAD with my new torsion keys cranked up. I doubt they'll fit.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:02 AM

Hmph. Sisk has 30's on his 2door and he says they fit fine, no rubbing. Argh, so confusing lol.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:08 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

two doors wheel wells are longer.

Thats mine with keys cranked up all the way and shackles. I had to cut the front wheel well to make them not rub.

Old 05-20-2009, 12:35 AM

Mine's a 2 door so I think it should be fine. You buy chance don't have those wheels/tires for sale do ya?

Old 05-20-2009, 12:56 AM

Mine's a 2 door so I think it should be fine. You buy chance don't have those wheels/tires for sale do ya?
Oh my bad thought you had a 4dr had to mixed up with someone else.

Nope, sold them with the truck.