Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Looking For New Wheel And Tire Ideas

Old 05-15-2007, 08:41 PM
MarkCore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking For New Wheel And Tire Ideas

I just bought a 20032drBlazer and it came with stupid 20" wheels and band aids for tireslooking to get rid of them and need some ideas for a good wheel and tire.Its just a s10 butthe last owner spent alot of time and money to make it look like an xtreme, even has the bilstine shocks.Open to all ideas show me some picturesI was thinking an old rally wheel or a torque thrust or a weld pro star help me out.

Old 05-16-2007, 10:22 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Looking For New Wheel And Tire Ideas

I think there is another member looking for 20" rims in the tire section. Maybe you too could strike up a deal. Or oyu could give him the specs on your wheels.

I am not into wheels, the factory ones work for me. Altough I have been eyeing up the set off my '93 and thinking of putting them on my '00.

Bilstiens were the stock shock on my '00 S10-Blazer, and its not an Extreme.

Old 05-17-2007, 06:34 PM
MarkCore is an unknown quantity at this point

Well actually since I posted this I went to read my owners manual and a business card feel out from a dealership in NH. I called and they traced the VINto the sale it was an Xtreme the guy who had it before my must have just took all the emblems off. So it is an Xtreme which makes me happy, now all I have to do is get rid of these damn wheels and tires. Still looking for some suggestions on what to put on it.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:25 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

ORIGINAL: Hanr3
I am not into wheels, the factory ones work for me. Altough I have been eyeing up the set off my '93 and thinking of putting them on my '00.

They might not fit... The front brakes might cause some fitment issues...

Old 05-18-2007, 06:45 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: drperry

ORIGINAL: Hanr3

They might not fit... The front brakes might cause some fitment issues...
They will fit. My '00 fit my '87 and my '87 fit my '00. Done that already, and the '87 are now on the '93.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:44 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

weird... I couldn't get the ones I have to go on the front... Maybe the tire was hitting the jack or something like that... I originally had my 30s on the older style 4x4 rims...