Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

possible new hoops?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 10:15 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
I would put a couple of those recessed LED brake-lights in the winter import bumper.
i was thinking of doing just that when i made it, Matt & Josh.

but then i figured i'd kinda lose it when i demonstrated how it worked for some ***-hat, and he cracked or broke one.

so i'm just gonna mill a couple of pockets in the face of it, and mount some nice-and very common-red reflectors on it.

i say "very common" because we all know they're gonna get damaged one way or another.

but now i've given away one of my mods i was saving for my build thread....................now you have to die! *snicker*

Old 07-13-2010, 06:13 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'm a little late to the party, but the rims have got to go Chris. lol. Not a fan of those at all. They look like a 16 yr olds truck who went and found the cheapest chrome rims he could just so he could have some "rimz yo". But then again you know how I feel about chrome.

Old 07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

^no Sisk when I put 22 inch 150 spoke chrome wire wheels on my blazer, that was somebody buying the cheapest rims he could just to say he had them! lol if I ever find the pics of those rims mounted up I'll post them.

I'm not the biggest fan of them, and I HATE five point star rim designs but I kinda like those wheels Chris got. I wouldn't roll them myself, but they look pretty good over all on his blazer.

Old 07-13-2010, 06:16 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

^no Sisk when I put 22 inch 150 spoke chrome wire wheels on my blazer, that was somebody buying the cheapest rims he could just to say he had them! lol if I ever find the pics of those rims mounted up I'll post them.

I'm not the biggest fan of them, and I HATE five point star rim designs but I kinda like those wheels Chris got. I wouldn't roll them myself, but they look pretty good over all on his blazer.