Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Ranking of tires

Old 12-06-2006, 02:19 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Ranking of tires

BFG KO in snow.

Old 12-06-2006, 02:36 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

wow... that looks like they might be holding a bit of the powdery stuff..... how are they for snow traction?? i mean you did pull up and stop in the snow which would account for that, but do they hold snow when the tires are turning??

Old 12-06-2006, 10:01 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

They are awesome in the snow. Don't be fooled by a little bit of snow still in the treads, it spins out as you drive.
I spent the morning pushing and pulling people off the streets so the city plows could do their job. We got 2" of slush turned to ice and 8"-14" of snow on top. All within 8hours. First 4 hours was the slush, and the last 4 hours was the the snow.

Old 12-06-2006, 10:11 PM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of

sweet.... now I'm really looking forward to some snow...lol It seems I have found only one substance the BFG's wont self clean and overcome... that is the old grey nasty kentucky clay.... then again, i've never seen an MT self clean clay. It makes a cool noise when you get out of the clay.... it all shoots out in every direction...... however, they wont self clean when you are still in it... hahaha fun times though...