Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Will these wheels Fit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 08:39 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BlazerGuy2001
What's the width of the stock rims? What difference will a 7" v. An 8" make? Not tryin to highjack the thread just thought it's a good place to ask
Stock size is 15x7..I believe we already mentioned this in the thread a few times. The difference is going to be a inch in width. Therefor you can fit a wider tire on it, but you may run into clearance issues.

Originally Posted by Cavalier z24
I do but maybe only t-bar cranks and shackles and 2-3" Body lift. Now do i have to buy the center cap's separate?

Also i have been seeing a few blazers like mine with 31's on them being stock height you think i could get them put on?
I'm pretty sure the center caps come with the rims. I haven't heard of them not before, but double check in the description/fine print. You could alsoo contact the seller to verify.
As for fitting 31's on stock...it's been a debate for a long time. Since you have a 1st gen to the best of my knowledge, yes you can fit 31's without issue. you might see slight rubbing issues with the after market rims though. I'd recommend doing the shackles if you want 31's just to be safe.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
As for fitting 31's on stock...it's been a debate for a long time. Since you have a 1st gen to the best of my knowledge, yes you can fit 31's without issue. you might see slight rubbing issues with the after market rims though. I'd recommend doing the shackles if you want 31's just to be safe.
Thanks for the help i just might try the 31's with shackles

Old 03-03-2010, 10:26 AM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Stock size is 15x7..I believe we already mentioned this in the thread a few times. The difference is going to be a inch in width. Therefor you can fit a wider tire on it, but you may run into clearance issues.

I'm pretty sure the center caps come with the rims. I haven't heard of them not before, but double check in the description/fine print. You could alsoo contact the seller to verify.
my rims didn't come with center caps...

Old 03-03-2010, 11:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Oh really? That sucks. Did you buy them from the same place? That's the first I heard of the centre caps not being included. Grant it I never really looked into it that great.

So cavalier, you'll want to check with the supplier to make sure they are/are not included

Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Mine didn't come with the center cap either.

Old 03-03-2010, 12:52 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

i got mine from 4wheelparts.com I'm pretty sure most places the center caps don't come with the rims.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:11 PM
Cavalier z24 is on a distinguished road

yeah there like and extra 13 bucks a piece but there worth it