Tires and Wheels What skins are you rollin' around on? Discuss wrapping your rims in here.

Would these wheels fit the blaze?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 01:08 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default Would these wheels fit the blaze?

I was wondering if these wheels would fit my blaze and do you think they would look good with a black powdercoat?

Click here for Camaro Wheels.....................................

Old 11-09-2011, 01:14 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I can't imagine that they would change the bolt pattern, so they would probably fit.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Default .

Originally Posted by Thogert
I can't imagine that they would change the bolt pattern, so they would probably fit.
Ok Thog, and what do you think about them on my blaze with a black powdercoat?

Old 11-09-2011, 01:16 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Shmexy.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Default .

Shmexy.
I was trying to get a visual image in my head, but I can't really get one right now lol. Is there any way you or Gio could chop those and get them black and then photoshop with my blaze?

Old 11-09-2011, 01:21 AM
BF Veteran

Give me a minute and I'll try it out. I'm not promising much tho.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Default .

Give me a minute and I'll try it out. I'm not promising much tho.
Ok, that's fine Thog. Thanks in advance man for helping me out again. I gotta go to bed now. I have an 8am in the morning that I need to go to.

Old 11-09-2011, 02:40 AM
BF Veteran

Arrgh, I can't do something that complicated. I just don't have the skills for something like that. Mabey someone else can do it for you. Sorry.

Old 11-09-2011, 06:52 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Those are my wheels! They aren't from a '96, though. They were only available on the Camaro SS from 2000-2001. $100 is a STEAL! You will need a pretty wide tire to correctly fit on a 9" wheel. I have 255s and I probably should have gone with a 265 or 275 but I haven't had any issues with the 255s. The tread patch is a little narrower than the actual wheel width and they had some trouble seating the tire. Are you looking to put A/T tires on it or? 255/70/17 is pretty dang close to a 31" tire so be prepared to cut and tweak the tbars depending on the condition of your suspension. Check out my "It's About That Time" build thread for more info if you'd like.

https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...ut-time-46904/

^Pre-lift

Old 11-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Default .

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Those are my wheels! They aren't from a '96, though. They were only available on the Camaro SS from 2000-2001. $100 is a STEAL! You will need a pretty wide tire to correctly fit on a 9" wheel. I have 255s and I probably should have gone with a 265 or 275 but I haven't had any issues with the 255s. The tread patch is a little narrower than the actual wheel width and they had some trouble seating the tire. Are you looking to put A/T tires on it or? 255/70/17 is pretty dang close to a 31" tire so be prepared to cut and tweak the tbars depending on the condition of your suspension. Check out my "It's About That Time" build thread for more info if you'd like.

https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...ut-time-46904/

^Pre-lift
Yeah, the guy threw me off with his ad. I was like I've seen those around somewhere. And it was your blaze. My only question here is how they'd look powdercoat black? And I'll have to get new tread soon. Probably 5k left on mine before I need to replace. But I thought $100 was a pretty good deal. I might call the guy then.

Hopefully some A/T's but not really sure right now. If it wasn't A/T's then it would be the dreadfully boring all-seasons lol.

Quick Reply: Would these wheels fit the blaze?