Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

forget everything else

Old 10-19-2011, 09:59 PM
mrkevinmjr is on a distinguished road
Default forget everything else

Dudes and Dudettes... Here we are in the ages of mobility and i still dont see an andriod app for my g2x.... i need my BF on the go

Old 10-19-2011, 10:01 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

I'm still in the "just use the computer stage"

actually im just too cheap for a nice phone....

Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Well there is a mobile version of the site. You can make a bookmark and put it on your homescreen and pretend like its an app... thats what I used to do...

Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Don't worry, I just barely joined the android bandwagon. So now that I have an opinion, yes, we need an app. The mobile internet isn't bad, but it would be nice to have one.

Old 10-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's up to the owners, Internet Brands.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:23 PM
mrkevinmjr is on a distinguished road

im sayn.. nice up to the min notifications on post replies or searches with quick answers to popular questions on the blazers.... i see something good comin out of this...

Old 10-23-2011, 11:00 PM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, 'up to the minute' post reply notification can be accomplished by using the 'Thread Tools' button, selecting 'subscribe to this thread' and setting your method of notification in your user profile. I don't see how an Android or iPhone app could improve that issue, but as I said previously, it's out of our hands to implement an app.