Website Problems and Suggestions Need help using the website? Ask here. Have a suggestion to make us better? Tell us here.

Swartlkk Deserves a Raise

Old 03-15-2011, 11:17 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Lol the s10 forum... Dont get me started, kinda glad i wrecked my s10 and got a blazer probably would have never joined this forum if i still had my s10... This forum is 10x better, it seems like the mods on the s10 forum really dont regulate anything, and new members really arent welcomed to the forum. On the blazer forum everyone gets a warm welcome and tons of help from the mods and members alike. Also no one has to worry about posting something and getting flamed about it. I know when im a new member on sites its hard to know what exactly to say because people will flame you. Not on the blazer forum we got all kinds of different people who are here just for theirblove of blazers, almost like a family. Glad to be appart of this forum!

Old 03-15-2011, 11:37 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Kyle has had his hands full lately so his time on the forum has been cut down. Fortunately for us we can find most of the info he has in his head in various posts and articles he has posted. Just need to search.

Also, as part of what makes Blazerforum what we are, please refrain from berating other sites/forums:

"Trolls or Trolling", "Flames" and/or "Board Wars" are not tolerated here or elsewhere. Posts that taunt or are otherwise inflammatory against other sites will be removed. Also, anyone found to be making inflammatory posts and remarks on other forums (starting Flame/Board Wars) can and will loose their posting privileges here. This rule also applies to those that, for whatever reason, feel a need to post negative remarks about this site on other forums. If you do, don't expect to be welcome here.
(Emphasis mine)

Nothing wrong with bragging about our site, though...

Old 03-16-2011, 12:03 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Kyle saved me from a shop bill of probably close to 200 bucks.... The gto was throwing a SVS light, and after getting it diagnosed he provided me information on how to take the DIY way, which was awesome, and after 45 minutes of working and b/s'n with the fiancee's uncle we had it done and were listening to the ls1 purr

Thanks Kyle!!!

Old 03-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! It is nice to know that everything that we do is appreciated.

I have been tied up for the past couple of weeks with work, gym, fire department, and my own vehicular issues and haven't had any real time for the forum. I have a transmission to pay for now ('hoe lost the 3-4 clutch pack ) and have been working my tail off to get ahead money wise before I tackle that. A raise would be nice! But if it's just a percentage of my current wage, I'm screwed!

Rich & Gary have been doing a fine job in my absence!

When I have the time, I always try to help.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:47 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

You the man swartlkk

Old 03-29-2011, 10:02 PM
Karcinagin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, thanks you so much

Old 05-10-2011, 08:48 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Lets donate to the site so he can get a raise ! lol id donate