2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jeepattack89
Why you wanna meet me? You may not like the outcome. Just put new oem rotors and brake pads on the front. And I also bought a new rear caliper off eBay for the rear as well. Your right new brakes will much worse then those old worn out pads with that old seized caliber in the rear. Not trying to be a Internet tough guy just not going to listen to your bull****. Where do live? Btw
"you may not like the outcome" LOL

Old 03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
jeepattack89 is an unknown quantity at this point

You want to get personal it can get real personal real quick.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:17 PM

You think you can type behind your phone or laptop and say any **** you want to and I won't call you out for it. I bought what I could afford I don't give a **** if you like what I bought or not you price of stinky dog ****

Old 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM

You all were worthless and I figured out my own question is that why your all so pissed? You were unneeded? What a bunch of school kids on this site

Old 03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Tough guy here.

Attached Thumbnails What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads-you-mad-bro.png  
Old 03-27-2013, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Did I say anything about meeting you? Nope didn't think so! I think its funny how your are so pissed off to the point that you have now threatend me! I have no doubt in my mind what the outcome would be if we were to meet, it would be me laughing in your face and walking away! Do you really think some internet punk is worth my freedom and time with my wife and kids??? And I am sure you will have some sort of comment about how I'm scared of you ar some dumb sh** but I assure you I am not so stop with your empty threats, put down your internet shank before you poke your eye out and grow the fu** up dude!!

And if you could read you would see that I am in Northern VA Springfield to be exact!

Old 03-27-2013, 02:25 PM

**** you all and **** this site. I have read nothing helpful since I became a member. So kiss each others ***'s because you don't have the ***** to have your own opinions. Pretty sad if think those pads make any difference in stopping power. Semi metallic is semi metallic. A gallon is still a gallon no matter what. I have to work now to probably support half of all you that are probably on welfare so I probably paid for your parts to bc gin with plus mine.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

You all were worthless and I figured out my own question is that why your all so pissed? You were unneeded? What a bunch of school kids on this site
Its funny that you think we are pissed off! We are actually having a great time laughing at you as a matter of fact

Old 03-27-2013, 02:28 PM

Why don't you get off welfare and work for a living and then maybe you would understand why somebody who works might want to save some money buying parts

Old 03-27-2013, 02:29 PM
BF Veteran

Why don't you get off welfare and work for a living and then maybe you would understand why somebody who works might want to save some money buying parts
I feel bad for the people coming into mc.donalds today.

Quick Reply: What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads