2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

You are absolutely right they may be perfectly good pads made to spec but there is just no way to know! And it's ok I don't need you to tell me I'm right ill go on living just fine either way! And spitty I'm crying right now lol!!

Old 03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
jeepattack89 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol are the livers on ebay or at autozone with a life time warranty. Glad I at least amused somebody.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by rexmburns
You are absolutely right they may be perfectly good pads made to spec but there is just no way to know! And it's ok I don't need you to tell me I'm right ill go on living just fine either way! And spitty I'm crying right now lol!!
O you will be right even if your wrong that is the type of person you are that is clear to see. You could never be in the wrong.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Oh that is so far from untrue! There are plenty of threads on this forum that I have admitted being wrong. I have no issue being wrong or mistaken and will admit it when I am every time!!

Old 03-27-2013, 06:51 PM

Fine, so how long will my brake pads have to last and be in good working order before you will admit that you were wrong?

Old 03-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Super Moderator

I remember saying more than once that they may be fine and you may never have issues with them. My statement the entire time is the fact that you have no clue who made them or where they were made besides china (which you didn't even know until I took the time to figure out). And with that the fact that I think it's incredibly unsafe to put the stopping ability of a vehicle in the trust of something that I know nothing and have no way of finding anything out about!

Old 03-27-2013, 07:31 PM

I have told you many times I don't care where there made. I really don't. There not unsafe. Worn out brake pads are unsafe, not new brake pads. You didn't find out anything I didn't already know. I said a while ago I presumed they were made in China because of the low price. You give yourself credit for accomplishing nothing.

Last edited by jeepattack89; 03-27-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:36 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jeepattack89
I have told you many times I don't care where there made. I really don't. There not unsafe. Worn out brake pads are unsafe, not new brake pads. You didn't find out anything I didn't already know. I said a while ago I presumed they were made in China because of the low price. You give yourself credit for accomplishing nothing.

Old 03-27-2013, 07:47 PM

Well tired of beating a dead horse here. Feel free to kiss each others *** and bad mouth me when I am gone. I'm done here. Figured out what I needed without the need for any of your help. I feel really good about that because i would hate to have to depend on any of you boneheads for help.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:12 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jeepattack89
Well tired of beating a dead horse here. Feel free to kiss each others *** and bad mouth me when I am gone. I'm done here. Figured out what I needed without the need for any of your help. I feel really good about that because i would hate to have to depend on any of you boneheads for help.
If you got a girlfriend, You would not have to do that anymore...

and you see my rep points, it did not get that high on its own, its because i know what I am talking about and provide useful info, to people who are respectful, get treated how you act. simple as that, same goes for all the other regular members on here.

Enjoy life, and GOOD LUCK with those cheap-o ebay pads.

Last edited by richphotos; 03-27-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Quick Reply: What are the correct part number for my rear brake pads