Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

New Head Unit, New Speakers = No Sound

Old 04-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Starting Member
swsebek is on a distinguished road
Default New Head Unit, New Speakers = No Sound

I have exhausted myself trying to figure out my 04 blazer.I replaced the stock stereo /tape player with equalizer.And my stock speakers.With a sony player.55 watts per channel.It sounded great so I cranked it up and it just quit putting sound to the speakers..No sound at all.....I bought another head unit and it has no sound getting to the speakers.I pulled the speakers but they are not blown.....Is there something else in line from radio to the speakers....Im at a total loss here..If I cant find anything out here Im going to run all new wire.....Just thought someone on here may Know more than me at this point....Thanks in advance.

Old 04-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Administrator
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

*I moved your thread to the appropriate section and changed the title to clarify your issue.*