Audio/Video Electronics Wired up? If you have some sort of A/V modification let's hear about it here. Discussion of stock electrical problems should be done in the 'Lighting & Electrical' section.

Out With The Old... In With The New!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Starting Member
JShark is on a distinguished road

that is good to know, i thought these damn things needed max air! ya i guess your right my alpine is always cool. do you work at an audio shop topper?

Old 09-05-2010, 11:36 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

no, i'm just the nut case who has a very creative imagination but no time to actually do most of it.. i'm still sitting on my hands when it comes to putting my sub into my truck.

i do installs here and there for mostly friends and family of just basic radios, subs, amps, and the occasional drop in speaker setup. i want to work in the industry but i'm a full time student so

Old 09-06-2010, 12:34 AM
Starting Member

It would be sweet to work for a shop but every time i go into one its so dead in those places. Maybe its just around here but i dont see why kids would even go to shops now days. Everything i get, i get online. Install wise they are way to overpriced thats why i learned to do it myself. Out of the three shops iv been to, 2 of the 3 have no idea what they are talking about and they are d!cks. Point of this, i think it would be a boring job.

Old 09-09-2010, 01:56 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, I go out of town for a week and so much happens in this place, lol.

I'd love to work in a audio shop but there isn't any of them really left around me within' a 60 mile radius. I'd love to work for the guy near me that does donks. Only thing is most (read; ALL) of his clients are OG's and doe boys. So he charges whatever price pops in his head for things and they pay it cash money cause they have it falling out of thier butts. Plus I kinda like the whole lifted car thing... please don't kill me for that line.

I still need to get some pics up of the cookie monster caprice he did. I hate themed cars but that one turned out great. That 10 Fi looks and I'm sure sounds great. Probley accents those RF doors great. You could probley put in Habenara from Carmen and make people cry from the SQ, ha ha.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:35 AM
Starting Member

thanks imscrewed. yeah it sure does. you dont really hear the doors over the dash though. them infinity's love to hog your ear drums.

i need to start a build thread... iv got a few things iv done already but im planing on doing more.