Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Hey I think you need a new sig now.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:27 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I'll have to talk to Gio/ John , he made that one for me , I have no clue how to do it .
Today I worked on cleaning the frame up so I can paint it , I have a quart of black chassis paint to paint it with . I'll probably be grinding long into the night , but hopefully I can paint it tomorrow . And I got the parts for the moto4 and got the transmission put back together and tested it out for a while , so thats out of the way . Tomorrow night I have to go meet the guy that has the 205 t-case , and buy it , if it looks like it will work .

Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 PM

Today I feel like I made alot of progress , I finished up the grinding this morning , and painted the frame flat black . I also wired the summit ignition box with the adjustable rev limiter built in , mounted it on the diamond plate firewall . And I also got the dash put back together and did a few test runs with the new ignition , wait till you guys here it now , un-friggen believable , maybe I'll take a video of it running tomorrow . And I also wired in the autometer Monster tach , I still need to order a cup to hold it on the dash , but for now I'll just jigger rig something to hold it . I'll be sure to post pictures tomorrow also , tomorrow the plan is to install the boot for the 4x4 shift lever and the ratchet shifter , even though I know I'm not going to like it because there so difficult to shift from drive to reverse , witch is the way there designed to work , but in the mud it just don't seem practical . I'm going to look for something different for a shifter , but I'll suffer with this one for now .

Old 05-01-2012, 09:45 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

making good progress buddy =D

Old 05-01-2012, 09:52 PM

Thanks man , I may need your assistance on the sig thing if this don't work , I tried making my own .

Last edited by atvwarrior; 05-01-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:54 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

that works the picture needs to be re sized 200 x 600 pixles to meet sig requirements

Ill resize it for you if you need

Old 05-01-2012, 09:58 PM

Yea could you do it please I have tried several times but it won't go smaller than that . I tried it again but I'm almost certain its still to big .

Old 05-01-2012, 10:02 PM
BF Guru

no thats 2 small haha check your email

Old 05-02-2012, 12:12 PM

I guess I'm off to the lake the rest of the week , I'm helping a friend paint his basement . This house is sweet , I already stained and painted the upstairs , it has the fancy est kitchen I have ever seen , I'll take some pictures .

Old 05-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Default A few new pictures

I got a couple pictures of the firewall , it's almost complete now .

And the driver side

Heres a few shot from under the truck and the cracked 208 t case

I painted most of the frame but more less focused on the bare metal spots

Its not finished yet , I still have to move some wiring and install connectors on the ground wires for the radio and tach , I'm hoping thats why the tach is a little slow at first start up . I'm still thinking of how I'm going to make the cup to hold the tach on the dash , but I'll come up with something or just buy one if I can find it again . I wish I had enough diamond plate to do both the front floor boards to I love how it looks .

Quick Reply: 1994 v8 4x4 s10 blazer tahoe