Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Phil's Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010 | 10:39 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I got a friend that has irocs on his Blazer, so I know the issue.
The front suspension is more narrow than the rear on the old Camaro, so the front wheels have more backspace than the rear to make the track even. The fronts are pretty much flush, though.

Old 03-29-2010 | 11:45 AM
|
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
thats what i thought guys, i'll see what happens this summer. Great truck phil, i'm thinking about doing something similar to mine, i'm just not lifting it
Thanks man! I'm still debating on the lift. The more I look at Sisk's truck with 30x9.5s the more I'm thinking I'll just go with that size tires on the Irocs that way it fills out the wheel wells. Right now I really think I have too much gap between the tires and the fenders.

Old 03-29-2010 | 03:52 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally I was going to fly low with my truck but there isn't a point to lower it 2 inches. I'm thinking safari bar with lights and some beefy tires on some different wheels. I'll be watching for ideas and maybe steal some from you haha

Old 04-11-2010 | 09:45 AM
|

UPDATE! Got 2 of the rims sanded yesterday, working on the other 2 today. Ordered some flexible tape. Also, was throwing a P0155 code. Switched the sensors and sure enough the code showed up on the other side, so bad O2 sensor. Just bought the replacement from AC Delco. Hopefully I get that soon so my MPGs don't continue to suffer. Next up new plugs, wires, and rotor cap. Might as well give it a tune up before continuing on the want list.

Old 04-13-2010 | 05:05 PM
|

Got the rims prepped, just gotta get that flexible tape in and tape off the chrome on the Irocs.

Also, the gf had me make a list of everything I wanna do, so first page has been updated.

Old 04-13-2010 | 08:36 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Phil
Got the rims prepped, just gotta get that flexible tape in and tape off the chrome on the Irocs.

Also, the gf had me make a list of everything I wanna do, so first page has been updated.
It's good the gf supports your Blazering ways!

Old 04-13-2010 | 09:27 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by RangerG
It's good the gf supports your Blazering ways!
I wish mine did, she just looks and me and my truck and shakes her head slowly.

I need a new girlfriend haha

Old 04-13-2010 | 10:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

be careful what you wish for there Topper!

Old 04-13-2010 | 11:07 PM
BF Veteran

I'm only messing around. Mine is pretty cool but refuses to buy me anything car related i.e. audio/visual(my true passion), lowering parts, replaced parts (even when she broke them), but happily will spend $100 on a ring that i rarely wear.

Old 04-13-2010 | 11:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

guess she has misplaced priorities then! =)