Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Black ZR2

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 09:26 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Mine were exact same. Now I don't know if they are supposed to be but I put them back to back and they were identical. Maybe thats why it fell out in the first place.

Old 08-26-2010, 11:05 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Oh, did you switch them from the driver's side to the passenger side or vise versa?

Old 08-27-2010, 12:59 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I guess if you are thinking of buying a parts truck you are going to keep yours?

Old 08-27-2010, 04:34 PM

For the time being yes. Its is still for sale and if I get the $8000 I'm looking for than I'm in good shape for a down payment on a new vehicle. But I do NEED a vehicle to get to and from work so I don't thing I'm gonna let go too easy.

Oh and Red96', No. I switched pad on the same wheel from inner pads to outer pads. Like took the caliper off and just pulled both pads and switched them.

Old 08-27-2010, 09:58 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo

so he finally dropped his price!!

i offered him a grand for it back @ the begining of August, said he wouldn't budge. guess he also lost my #, since i told him to call if he changed his mind.

oh well, @ least it's gong to a good home. need it towed Brad?

Old 09-26-2010, 06:59 PM

Hmm. I remember replyng to you Chris but anyways. My dad has a car trailer. Figure I can just try to throw it in 4hi to get it up. If not I can push it lol

As for updates!

FOG LIGHTS!
Got 2 sets of Blazer brand lights. $24 for a set is a good deal to me!

Got them on but not wired up yet. They look kinda tiny up there lol

Old 09-26-2010, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

noooo don't use tape for your wires! use zip ties

Old 09-26-2010, 10:58 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

OR drill a hole into the rail, feed the wires through the rail and down into the roof or out the door or whatever... but the cleaner the better IMO. If you can keep it that'd be great, you have a good looking Jimmy and there's not too many ZR2's around.

Old 09-27-2010, 07:04 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Hmm. I remember replyng to you Chris but anyways. My dad has a car trailer. Figure I can just try to throw it in 4hi to get it up. If not I can push it lol

As for updates!

FOG LIGHTS!
Got 2 sets of Blazer brand lights. $24 for a set is a good deal to me!

Got them on but not wired up yet. They look kinda tiny up there lol

They do look tiny compared to my roof lights!!!!

And x2 on cleaning up wires, mine are wire loomed and zip-tied.

Old 09-27-2010, 08:08 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
K.

funny how these trucks have such similar issues, eh? my '98 has had the floor mat fill up with water a few times since i've owned it (3.....maybe 4 times?.....). of course, you know the carpet is soaked, and you try to dry it out................but you still can't find the sounce.

maybe i'll actually make the time to rip out the carpet & headliner to look for stains. mind you................i said the same thing last Spring!

GL with the leaking truck.
Hmm...I found water in my passenger floor board and was confused where it came from.

Anyways....fogs look good clean up the wires and wire them bad boys up!

Quick Reply: Project: Black ZR2