Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Black ZR2

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 09:13 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MTopper
so.... how is it that your truck is so darn dirty but your wheels are clean? i just noticed that haha
The drive home.... The mud removes itselftopper

Old 10-03-2010, 09:15 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

um..... no...... tell that to my truck haha. the wheels are still muddy from the parking puddle i was in yesterday during my football game

Old 10-03-2010, 09:16 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by MTopper
um..... no...... tell that to my truck haha. the wheels are still muddy from the parking puddle i was in yesterday during my football game
Its something only the 4wd trucks know how to do! lol, But I didnt notice his wheels wer about 1000x's cleaner until you mentioned it... lol

Old 10-03-2010, 09:26 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

My ATV does the same thing, I'll be covered in mud but the freakin wheels will be nice and clean (except the bead... those act like mud scoops...)

lol, it takes a special girl to push you out of a mud hole with UGG boots on lol. She's a keeper Brad.

Old 10-03-2010, 09:38 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
My ATV does the same thing, I'll be covered in mud but the freakin wheels will be nice and clean (except the bead... those act like mud scoops...)

lol, it takes a special girl to push you out of a mud hole with UGG boots on lol. She's a keeper Brad.

Keeper

keep her

Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha I know. She also has dinner ready when I get home from work! lol

I'm keeping her!

Old 10-04-2010, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Deals sealed... even if you don't like it you're stickin with her... good looking, cooks dinner, pushes your truck out of the mud with Ugg's on...

If you don't grow old with her I'm driving down there and revoking your man card.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:46 PM
BF Veteran

Deals sealed... even if you don't like it you're stickin with her... good looking, cooks dinner, pushes your truck out of the mud with Ugg's on...

If you don't grow old with her I'm driving down there and revoking your man card.
IF she's the keeper type, she has the man card now... LOL ....

Old 10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha nice wording!
Originally Posted by wlorton
IF she's the keeper type, she has the man card now... LOL ....
No no, She does not have my man card. I still go that. But its like after having a credit card for a while then they send you the letter in the mail offering "family" cards lol. Its like that. She has say, But I "pay" the bills in the end.

Old 10-05-2010, 09:08 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by zedartwo
No no, She does not have my man card. I still go that. But its like after having a credit card for a while then they send you the letter in the mail offering "family" cards lol. Its like that. She has say, But I "pay" the bills in the end.
lol...

Quick Reply: Project: Black ZR2