Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project Maritime Blazin'

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 09:32 AM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by okvortec
Canada = KPH.

U.S. = MPH.
Funny story About that, a few summers ago I went up to toronto to visit my uncle. Well stop in for gas and in pulls a nice early 90's 454ss. So im checking it out and the guy gose inside to pay and i look inside and the spedo gose up to 170. Im like wow must be aftermarket, then it hit me when I got back to the highway and the speed limit was 100 kph. But still is weird saw a couple late 80's trucks and the spedo gose to 140.

Old 06-17-2010, 08:06 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay i know its been a while but i have got to admit i like how your truck is turnin out. i have to get new LEDs for mine and a new front bumper. STUPID FLORIDA DRIVERS!!!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 07:14 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Well, I had to go digging for this thread lol. She dropped all the way down to page 4! haha.

Just a few minor updates to throw into the build. I got the new tires on a while back (pics are found here: https://blazerforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-6/finally-summer-2010-pics-maritime-blazin-pic-heavy-46431/

Over the weekend I finally addressed my spare tire carrier and dealt with the rust on it (like everyone elses lol). I used some gravlguard and got it looking good. I also put one of my old 30's on the spare tire (to make it closer to the size of my 31's should I ever need to use it) and painted the spare rim. Everything on the truck matches now!!

I also managed to get my tail light guards back on this weekend. I don't have any good pics of those yet as I need to throw another coat of gravlguard on those since they rusted pretty good just sitting in my shed. Here is a pic of her all shined up at the lake this weekend though. Us canucks got to enjoy a long weekend and I spent most of it camping. The truck makes for a great instant tent when you fold the seats down. Perfect for me and the pup

Next step for the truck:

-Install shackles
-Fix bogging down issue on the highway
-Fix rust holes (eventually lol)
-2 tone bed liner black/blue paint job.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:17 PM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Looking very nice!

Old 08-02-2010, 08:02 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
Next step for the truck:

-Install shackles
-Fix bogging down issue on the highway
-Fix rust holes (eventually lol)
-2 tone bed liner black/blue paint job.

That two-tone will look really good on your truck! It will really tie together the black and blue you already have going on.

Old 08-03-2010, 10:45 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Looking good!

Old 08-03-2010, 07:13 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Thanks guys..

And Wil, that is the plan lol. The black and blue theme is really working well so far...I love the look of it. I hate two tone, but I think it will work well. Might not me this year though. I plan on selling my place and moving, so that will probably take up most of my time and funds.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Beginning Member
bill737 is on a distinguished road

Sisk, I am new here and from all the reading I've been doing, I am starting to get the itch to do some things that I see you've done. I hate to ask here in the thread and bore everyone, so could I add you as a friend and ask you a couple questions?

BTW, your Blazer looks great! Well done! You've inspired me! haha!

Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bill737
Sisk, I am new here and from all the reading I've been doing, I am starting to get the itch to do some things that I see you've done. I hate to ask here in the thread and bore everyone, so could I add you as a friend and ask you a couple questions?

You can post em here too! This thread isn't moving too fast.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:37 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by okvortec
Woops, I missed this post.

Thats good that you're comforable! I've been lurking but the job has had me super busy. I'm becomin more active again now haha.
Good to see Martin. I'm off and on quite a bit...I can tend to have a long of time for a month or so to hop on the forum, then i go another month without getting on at all lol. I'm in the process of selling and moving now too, so that makes it even harder for me to get on.

Originally Posted by bill737

Hey bill, feel free to post in the thread if you like. I got your PM too, I'm fine with PMing any questions, but obviously it's good to have it on the open forum so all the members can benefit from any questions you might have.

Originally Posted by RangerG
You can post em here too! This thread isn't moving too fast.

haha yeah, i haven't done anything to the truck lately. The clutch fan went on my and shattered my fan, fan shroud and bent a bunch of fins on my rad. It's running ok, but idles extremely rough. I have to look at getting that fixed now

Quick Reply: Project Maritime Blazin'