Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Ripcord

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 11:31 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

*dusts off his own build thread*
Cough. *tap**tap**tap* this thing on?
Well as you may have noticed, wlorton, has thrown me under the RotM bus. i had a chance to roll away to safety, but instead decided to try to kick it into high gear and get the ball rolling a bit. Lets just say I hstoped by Starbucks, got a milkshake with caramel (large baby!) and got a little UC on the old fingers.... I'm not planning to win this thing, but I sure as hell hope to not be last

and no, i did not just spray a little UC on my fingers to justify my milkshake
Man, between trying furiously to get my stupid car running (and keep it running) and jumping into as many threads as i can around here, i have had little time to get anything done to my ride. I think the voting goes hot on the 10th. Now, like a fat kid who managed to score a prom date, i'm banging out sad looking sit-ups, trying furiously to grow some sweet sideburns, and getting ready for my (hopefully) topless scene.

We shall see.

Oh and for reading this far, I'll leave you with the completion of one of my Hide-it-from-Canada projects.
i give you, the Load Warrior!

black powdercoated baskety goodness, with a bed lined air dam, mounted on a newly under coated roof rack, with additional middle support bar. if only i can get some lights mounted up in the next few days....

Old 12-01-2009, 11:37 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

What is that "Starbucks" thing you got there? It kind of reminds me of a Icedcap.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:10 AM
sporty_drew is on a distinguished road

Nice Rack!!

. . .Runs off to try to get work done on his. . .

Old 12-02-2009, 12:16 AM
BF Veteran

It's a joke that i walked into and got slapped with by old school luvr. I feel like such an agfay 9pig latin so as not to offend) when i get the wife a "middle sized soy chi tea guy" and make myself look like a big tough man again by ordering a "vanilla milkshake" if they ask if i want whipped cream, i know i've pulled off the manly man bit. thats when i score the caramel. :icon_ed:

i dont actually know what it is called. a Venti i think.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:17 AM
BF Veteran

*minimizes Sisk's Build threaad where he is stealing all of his mods*
Drew! you cheater! i hate you! that's not fair fool!

Old 12-02-2009, 01:33 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
1) It's a joke that i walked into and got slapped with by old school luvr...........2) i dont actually know what it is called. a Venti i think.
1)

2) and the fact that you willing take a pic of it in your possesion-and that you think you know what it's called-is the reason that above, will continue to live on. that, and learn to speel my name *hehe*

i was looking @ your pic's, but couldn't see where that 3rd bar was, is it camouflaged? did you even make one for it???..............

Old 12-02-2009, 02:23 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

You guys crack me up. X2 on the nice rack!

Old 12-02-2009, 06:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

HAHAHAHAHA I KNEW you drank Starbucks. You try and hide it, but we all know . You can't fool us Curtis.
Love the basket though, it looks awesome. Wish I had one for my truck lol. What next? And how about a full shot of the truck with the new basket.
If we make it past randomization for ROTM it's going to be an ultimate battle royale...Canada vs US...tow hooks vs. skid plate. Oh yes, it's going to be EPIC

Old 12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
BF Veteran

damn everyone wants to take a run at my plate huh? between Foxxie's guard, my plate, your hooks and frame, and drew's lift and tires, we have a RotY quality ride on our hands.....
so who wants to give all of their parts to me so i can be that guy

ill get some day time shots of the basket, 3rd bar and all today

Old 12-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

Im actually very proud of you Curtis, you managed to make something that appears to be full assed, without making a TOTAL fool of yourself.
Congrats my friend it looks quite nice, now fab me one along with the famous sp and send em on up/over to ON.

Quick Reply: Project: Ripcord