Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Project: Sadie

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010 | 10:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
I guess now that I'm starting to familiarize myself with photographic "Do's and dont's" I can't see the good in that photo lol.

how's that ol' saying go?....................... sucks to be you!

j/k brother.

everyone is their own worst critic. most times when i do up my ribs, i'm never happy with them. yet everyone is always saying "is that all you made? you should've done more!"

so Thomas & i like your pic, and you don't. see my point?

Old 09-19-2010 | 11:03 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

lol a smart photographer always hides the scratches and swirl marks. haha my truck is covered in both

Old 09-20-2010 | 07:44 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I was more focused on playing with my new toy (Wide angle lens) and for some reason I thought the hot spots from the street light would be acceptable

This is the result of me thinking properly (with some MINOR photoshop, like parking lines, and trees...)

Old 09-21-2010 | 11:25 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ meh! looks fake.

we like it "au natural".

Old 09-22-2010 | 08:20 AM
|
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

What looks fake? and when you "Au Natural" I think unshaved legs and armpits... among other things.

EWWWWWW!

EDIT:

I don't know how it looks fake, all I did was remove some trees and clean up the reflections and play with the contrast curves... started with this:

Last edited by oktain; 09-22-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-22-2010 | 11:35 PM
BF Guru

whoa Pat! relax, i was just egging on Bennie there.

Old 09-23-2010 | 05:16 PM
|
BF Veteran

Lol I'm not freakin out... if I were freakin out I'd be TYPING LIKE THIS WITH ALL CAPS, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE YELLING AND FREAKIN OUT WHEN YOU'RE TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

unless you add an "" at the end, then it's all better...

Old 09-23-2010 | 07:19 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

MY 10 year old sis type EVERYTHING in caps. I told her is like yelling on the internet but she still does.

Old 09-23-2010 | 11:50 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by oktain
Lol I'm not freakin out... if I were freakin out I'd be TYPING LIKE THIS WITH ALL CAPS, BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE YELLING AND FREAKIN OUT WHEN YOU'RE TYPING IN ALL CAPS.

unless you add an "" at the end, then it's all better...

Bwahahahahaha!

you're funny Pat.

Old 11-24-2010 | 04:36 PM
Starting Member
Brianator99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the truck. I have been fighting with the idea of getting rid of my blazer for a long time now. Most fullsize trucks get the same or better gas milege as the blazer and a bed would be nice. The only thing that has kept me from it so far is that my blazer is only for winter duty and I drive my car the other half a year. No sense in a 15k truck to sit half the year you know. Someday anyways I will. Those are great motors in those 1/2 tons. We have a 5.3 that is a 99 at work with 225k miles on the clock and it literally runs perfect. Actually I just pulled a 7,000 pound load with it last weekend and I was impressed.
Keep it clean and enjoy it!

Quick Reply: Project: Sadie