The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

S15 Jimmy art (my plan for the truck)...

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
NICE... would setting up the rear end like a pre-runner be plausible? Fenders flared out in the rear?
First off, thanks for the comments everyone.

Yeah, I would think it would be possible to do that. I thought about it and I think I'd have to get bedsides for an s-10 and cut the body and bolt up the bedsides to fit. You know what... I think I'll draw that up and edit the drawing in Photoshop.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:22 PM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

That's a great drawing!

Old 11-25-2009, 03:16 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey Zane, awsome rendering, and awsome colour job! problem is, your truck looks to nice to do that to it.

don't let Curtis see this thread-he'll go all ape s**t on ya, once he sees your masterful talent on that front skid plate, hahahahaha!

should i send Curtis a link to this thread, or should we let Zane in on the fun?

Old 11-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hey Zane, awsome rendering, and awsome colour job! problem is, your truck looks to nice to do that to it.

don't let Curtis see this thread-he'll go all ape s**t on ya, once he sees your masterful talent on that front skid plate, hahahahaha!

should i send Curtis a link to this thread, or should we let Zane in on the fun?
Heh, thanks. I appreciate the compliment on both the art and my truck. I don't think I'd be ruining it. Just a long travel kit some fiberglass flared front fenders and lights. I think the only thing that might "ruin" it would be if I cut up the rear to put on some fiberglass flared fenders.

Oh, come on you can't say something like that and leave me hanging. Let me in on it.

Old 11-29-2009, 01:47 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i didn't mean to imply you'd ruin your truck, but i do agree, it'd be pretty damn hard to slice 'n dice the rear quarters on a really clean truck, IMO.

as for letting you "in on it", i was refering to the bashing we gave Curtis on the skid plate he fab'd for his truck. after he removed the lower bumper, he was left with this big gap between the "new" bottom of the bumper, and the factory skid plate.

here's a link to his build, if you're in the mood for some entertaining mat'l to read. just keep in mind, he's finally finished it, so be gentle if you post anything about his plate. he needs some time to heal from that one.

a skid plate in the making

Old 11-29-2009, 02:48 AM
Starting Member

Haha. Just read through it. Good read.