Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your Blazer's engine insides here.

WAIT4ME TUNE

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 01:14 AM
bs63366 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: WAIT4ME TUNE

otnietdehoooo did you have the cel on after you got the new pcm? If so what did you have to do to get rid of it?

Old 04-08-2008, 06:29 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

There is a way to do it on the 98+ if you don't have a scanner, but it looks like for a 97 your only option is a scan tool...

Old 04-08-2008, 07:10 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wait4me tune

I have read about the 'self CASE relearn' but no tuner shop/store endorses it as being 100%.

Last edited by swartlkk; 04-05-2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Link was dead...
Old 04-08-2008, 01:24 PM
972DRBLAZER is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like it should work. i dont have a scan tool right now. maybe i can pick one up this week. i will let you know if it works or not(if that is even what my problem is). i hope i have no other problems with my truck. here lately it has been acting crazy. it does this when ever i let my wife drive it. lol. but thanks for all your help. i am glad there is alot of knowledge in this forum. it has saved me from pulling out my hair a few times.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:55 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Haha I gave my Range Rover to my girlfriend and she managed to blow the air suspension, and overheat the thing. They are just talented sometimes

Is your B&M kit you've got a new valve body assembly thing, or is it all electronic?

Old 04-08-2008, 05:50 PM

nothing electronic in the kit. the kit is all springs,a plug, gaskets, drill bits(to drill out the separator plate), spacers, filters, and some clips. not that hard to do, if you do as the instructions say. it takes longer to remove the valvebody and reassemble then it takes to install the shift kit. if you are looking to do this to your blazer, the part # is 70360. for 1993-2001 4l60e. i cant remeber the website, but alittle research for b&m performance should find it quick. these kits are cheap(money wise, good quality) and reliable. i put that on with a deep trans pan with drain plug, and added another trans cooler. my trans stays cool and shifts good.

my wife wrecked the front end of my blazer. i talked her into getting me a wings west kit for all the headache. delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. now i just need to get a new bumper.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:11 PM

i am about to buy a scanner, and i want to know if any scanner will do this. i am looking at getting the actron cp9150. does anyone know if this will work. every scanner that i have looked at does not say if it will do a case relearn. thank you.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

You need to have a scanner with bi-directional controls. My AutoEnginuity Scanner does this with the GM Enhanced protocols.

Old 04-09-2008, 07:07 PM

ok, i will look for one with bi-directional controls. i need to get a good scanner since my last one died, so while i am getting one, iam going to get one that i can get more use out of. thanks for all your help kyle.

Old 04-19-2008, 02:35 PM

i just got a snap-on mt2500 scanner. i was goimg to do aCKP relearn,but myMAF just went out. so know i have to replace myMAF before i can do the relearn. thats just my luck.

Quick Reply: WAIT4ME TUNE