General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Bravada going bye bye

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 01:11 AM
FoxTrota is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bravada going bye bye

Some of you may have seen my 98 Bravada Project topic, I was planning to stick a 6.0L V8 in, as well as a whole new interior and paint job among other crap.

Well after exactly two long years (on the 15th) I'm giving up. If was fun, and what i have learned was worth it. I'm kinda sad to see it go, i had so many dreams for it. Unfortunately i must come to the conclusion that this car is too much money to make it what i want it to be.

(If anyone is interested in parts PM me)

Its been sitting since November because of the cold weather, and since then my poor little Blazer has been experiencing problems for the winter, none too hard to handle but one after the other its been over $300 each month just for fixing the problems, not including gas. plus it needs a paint job. and new body mounts. too much to do while its still on the road.

So i just put a down payment on a new car, 2008 Pontiac G6 GT which i really love (had it 2 weeks).

Now that i have a new car i can do everything i wanna do to the blazer, a 2.5 inch lift, a new paintjob, new tires+rims, fix all the little problems and more.

I have this to say, My blazer has been great to me, its NEVER left me stranded, or broken down on me, it would run till the wheels fall off but because its been good to me i'm gona be good to it and do the right thing and give it a nice overhaul. These Blazer's are great vehicles...

Old 03-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Id like to see some pics of all your cars and trucks.

Old 03-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Starting Member
nineTnine is on a distinguished road

PM sent