General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

garage door vs blazer door....stupid stupid stupid

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 10:22 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough
Default garage door vs blazer door....stupid stupid stupid

wasnt goina post this becuse i was so extramly pissed at myself for doing it but i just have to laugh it off and find a replacement and keep building up my rig as i go lol
Name:  downsized_0629121113.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  29.6 KB
it tweaked the whole door and sheared the upper top hinge and the upper lower hinge...the time and money id have to spend to straited it out isnt worth it im lookin for a used door already

ps - i finally got my wheel arches i painted like 2 weeks ago on atleast haha

Old 06-30-2012, 12:00 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

How did you hit the garages door frame (I assume) on the side? The drivers side none the less.
Hey, at least it's "only" the door, could have been the fender as well, maybe the A pillar too.

Old 06-30-2012, 08:22 AM
coolasice will become famous soon enough

looks like you might have had the door open and backed up......hope your hinges are ok... friend of mine did that to his chevy silvy back when mudding, had his door open and backed up and the mud pulled it backwards...

Old 06-30-2012, 12:20 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

ya i had the door open just alittle and was holding it kinda in with my foot on the bottom of the door and my foot slipped on my running boards when i was just about in and i was looking back becuse i had to make sure not to get to close to my grandpas trans am ..anyways just as my foot slipped i heard a big CRAAACK POP POP...and i all i could thing was "please just be the mirror please just be the mirror" turn my head and look ...NOOOO!!..pull forward and went in the shop got a wonder bar and got it so it closes ..then a dead blow to get it to be some what strait....then had a dip and sat there in disbelief that i really just did that lol ...ugh still dont wanna belive i did ...
but ya it wasnt the garage DOOR...was the door frame technically but garage door vs blazer door had a clever little ring to it haha lol