General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

OoOOo *goes to look*

Old 10-18-2009, 07:06 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ABN31B
OoOOo *goes to look*
It's on page 5.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:57 PM
BF Veteran

sold my bumper cover on craigslist. Sorry oktain , never heard back from you and it went quick

Old 10-18-2009, 09:13 PM
DriftinBlzr is on a distinguished road

I went from this...

To this...

To this...

Later, Doug

Old 10-18-2009, 11:15 PM
BF Veteran

w0w! is that an Xtreme bumper set? Also the clear markers look VERY nice.

Old 10-19-2009, 06:10 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Looks like a good start...you need to get the full kit now and lower it!

Old 10-19-2009, 07:09 AM
Starting Member
DrEaMsTeVe is on a distinguished road

Just changed the distributor and am currently looking into replacing the heater core and getting some conductive adhesive to fix my rear defroster before it gets too cold down here in Louisiana.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The K5 is in the garage right now with all of the accessories pulled from the front of the engine. I took a 150 mile round trip two weeks ago that resulted in the temperature climbing higher than I would like so I am doing a full cooling system service on it. Replacing the water pump, thermostat, cleaning the radiator inside and out as well as redoing the fan shroud which was cut up as a result of the body lift. I'll have pictures in my 'build' thread once I get around to getting them off my camera.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:10 AM
DriftinBlzr is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
w0w! is that an Xtreme bumper set? Also the clear markers look VERY nice.
Yeah picked up the bumper for $40 (though it needed quite a bit of work), the reproduction Xtreme grill for $55 and the clear markers on clearance for $25. Along with the two upper brackets I bought, the two lower bracket I made, the garage door ghetto lip, and paying someone for prep and paint, I have ~$500 for what you see.

Originally Posted by Sisk
You need to get the full kit now and lower it!
I will eventually get the whole kit, but right now I have to finish up some other projects that I have for the Blazer. Oh and it is lowered roughly 2" or so all the way around.

Later, Doug

Old 10-19-2009, 11:57 AM
BF Veteran

Interesting...I'd like to see some shots of the whole truck with that front clip on it.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?